+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

linking to IRCC account online

RaeShumba

Star Member
Nov 5, 2019
Hi there,

submitted for Inland SS and OWP 24th March 2020 and my husband finally received the generic "this is to confirm your application has been received" email. I'm now trying to link this paper application to my online IRCC account using all means of combinations they offer - UCI no., app. no, surname, etc. Nothing is working and all come up with "no applications found". I am selecting 'Permanent Residence' and 'Family class (spouse)' in regards to info on type of application - am I missing something?

Any advice or experience shared appreciated. Thanks!

Joeydocs

Sep 5, 2017
Pickering
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
CPC Mississauga
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Hi there,

submitted for Inland SS and OWP 24th March 2020 and my husband finally received the generic "this is to confirm your application has been received" email. I'm now trying to link this paper application to my online IRCC account using all means of combinations they offer - UCI no., app. no, surname, etc. Nothing is working and all come up with "no applications found". I am selecting 'Permanent Residence' and 'Family class (spouse)' in regards to info on type of application - am I missing something?

Any advice or experience shared appreciated. Thanks!
Wait 24-48 hours. This is normal.

RaeShumba

Star Member
Nov 5, 2019
Wait 24-48 hours. This is normal.
Thanks but its now been well over a week. I've sent in a webform regarding the issue but concerned that will also take time. I just want to be certain the info I'm putting / selecting is correct. That Inland spousal sponsorship would be selected as 'permanent residence' and 'family class (spouse)' from the prompted drop down menus?

Thanks very much

KelseyKk

Aug 14, 2020
I couldn’t link mine for like 6 months until I realized I was making such a silly mistake. I had kept trying to link the application using the UCI or application number they had given us with with the AOR1 but nothing would work and I was so frustrated. I realized finally that you have to try to link it with what you applied with, and since we weren’t given a UCI or application number since it was my husbands first application, I just had to link it using the most basic of stuff from our application like his name and birthdate only or whatever the option was. Maybe that is similar to what’s wrong with yours?

if it’s still not working after trying every basic thing, just send in a form saying you can’t link it on the troubleshoot page. We got an answer back in about a week or so which led me to realize I was inputting the wrong info and it worked after. They will be able to give you more information on what you’re missing, so don’t worry!