+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Linking PNP accounts with new EE profile

AliShahid

Dec 4, 2017
My application was recently rejected owing to incomplete Police Certificate documents. I have been asked to resubmit a new express entry profile. I have already made a new express entry profile and have mentioned that I had a provincial nomination from Ontario. My lawyer has also contacted Ontario requesting to link my nomination with my new EXpress entry profile. Any idea how much time does Ontario take to link the nomination to the new profile.
This is essential to get the ITA again so i can submit the required documents which i have already acquired.

Thanks and any feedback would be welcome

ge3qz

Star Member
Oct 27, 2015
Philippines
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
21-07-2017
My application was recently rejected owing to incomplete Police Certificate documents. I have been asked to resubmit a new express entry profile. I have already made a new express entry profile and have mentioned that I had a provincial nomination from Ontario. My lawyer has also contacted Ontario requesting to link my nomination with my new EXpress entry profile. Any idea how much time does Ontario take to link the nomination to the new profile.
This is essential to get the ITA again so i can submit the required documents which i have already acquired.

what happened to your case?

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4Jan16
Nomination.....
01Jun16
AOR Received.
17Jan17
File Transfer...
09 Feb17
Med's Request
08 Jun17
Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018

Sam2312

Dec 7, 2017

Mine is similar case too. I didn't get update yet from my lawyer. What about you?

Wina2019

Jul 5, 2019

Do you have an update?