NO
Passport Req..
Oct 10 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 11 2015
LANDED..........
Dec 15 2015 / Already in Canada Since 2010 as Student & Worker ...Now PR
Hello guys,

I tried to link my wife's sponsorship application to online cic account so many times but it says no application found. :( :(

Pleas help me !! say that how you guys linked your application to cic account online ?

Thanks in advanced !

Regards,
Raj

AmyLY

Sep 29, 2016
Hi Raj,

This is known issue . It is not working. I call them couple times and they confirmed that it's not working.

So don't worry about this . You can call them and ask and they will tell you the same thing .

Omegabyte

Aug 8, 2016
Edmonton
Visa Office......
Edmonton
LANDED..........
02-03-2017
Raj2014 said:
Hello guys,

I tried to link my wife's sponsorship application to online cic account so many times but it says no application found. :( :(

Pleas help me !! say that how you guys linked your application to cic account online ?

Thanks in advanced !

Regards,
Raj
You need to use the exact same information you put on her IMM0008. You don't need to enter any of the passport information. When answering "number of applicants", try 2 or 1, it varies (most have luck with 2 - sponsor and PA).

I used MyCIC this afternoon, and the link to my paper application is working fine. So I don't know why CIC's Call Center would say otherwise.

Actually, I do know, but that's another story... :-X

budhu

Oct 5, 2012
Hi guys,

Can anyone direct me the correct steps to link application online?

I did applied PR for my Spouse in Jan 1st week 2017 and got an email last Thursday to link application online. I did tried everyday and running out of options on how to do so. I entered the same details filled in the forms submitted to CIC.

Any help on this is highly appreciated guys.

thanks
KB

Hurlabrick

Champion Member
Sep 4, 2016
Ottawa, ON
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
23-06-2016
AOR Received.
12-07-2016
File Transfer...
23-08-2016
Med's Done....
08-06-2016
Passport Req..
21-12-2016
VISA ISSUED...
24-12-2016
LANDED..........
11-04-2017

sany2317

Jul 7, 2015
Hi Guys,

I finally succeeded after the 7th attempt so I would like to share my experience!
I had reviewed all other tips and nothing seemed to work for me, so I had my partner tried his luck, and the first time he tried was a successful attempt!
He used my Application number and UCI number; and skipped my city of birth and country of birth. Instead, he entered my passport information and other application info. One thing he noticed is the step 3 mentioned: "enter your place of birth" OR "passport information."
Since I have tried to enter place of birth with other people's suggestion with no luck (hit space bar once and leave passport info blank) so he decided to go with passport information and left city and country of birth blank. Amazingly it links my application right away!

Wish everyone good luck!

Bouque79

Jan 11, 2018
Hi Guys,

I finally succeeded after the 7th attempt so I would like to share my experience!
I had reviewed all other tips and nothing seemed to work for me, so I had my partner tried his luck, and the first time he tried was a successful attempt!
He used my Application number and UCI number; and skipped my city of birth and country of birth. Instead, he entered my passport information and other application info. One thing he noticed is the step 3 mentioned: "enter your place of birth" OR "passport information."
Since I have tried to enter place of birth with other people's suggestion with no luck (hit space bar once and leave passport info blank) so he decided to go with passport information and left city and country of birth blank. Amazingly it links my application right away!

Wish everyone good luck!
Nice info thanks. My question is that how do I get a UCI number ? I only have an application number. Thanks

niswe

Apr 5, 2017
Can I link my paper based application using email id other than one mentioned in application form?