+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Liitle bit conflict between Immigration & citizenship forms for history section

Star Member
Aug 26, 2017
Hi Seniors,

I have a question when I filed my immigration I did not mention some work history and did not mention some addresses where I lived so If I mention that information in citizenship form it will be conflict between immigration and citizenship history (employment/study) and addresses sections (even dates will be changing too) so what should I do ? should I follow immigration forms or do changes and mention accurate in citizenship forms ?

Can seniors please advice me , what should I do? Thanks

keesio

VIP Member
May 16, 2012
Toronto, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-01-2013
Doc's Request.
09-07-2013
AOR Received.
30-01-2013
File Transfer...
11-02-2013
Med's Done....
02-01-2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
12-07-2013
VISA ISSUED...
15-08-2013
LANDED..........
14-10-2013
Hi Seniors,

I have a question when I filed my immigration I did not mention some work history and did not mention some addresses where I lived so If I mention that information in citizenship form it will be conflict between immigration and citizenship history (employment/study) and addresses sections (even dates will be changing too) so what should I do ? should I follow immigration forms or do changes and mention accurate in citizenship forms ?

Always be as accurate as possible. If there is a discrepancy and IRCC raises an issue about it, then you can explain why.

Reactions: 3465

AlbertaGovernor

May 29, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Seniors,

You need to mention the correct history.
If they ask later you can mention that you had that incorrect on the immigration forms.
And if they still have questions or concerns they will ask for you documentation related to the same.
So better have that documents ready if required.

AG

Reactions: 3465