+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Life Sucks

hicham437

Star Member
Dec 28, 2008
Here is my story,

1- I applied last may as a FSW, I am lucky as always, my occupation is not on the list, so I am waiting for my application and I have no clue when they will send it. Should I withdraw it to win time?
2- I am on a work permit in the USA which is going to expire in a few months and I have no clue what to do after that. Maybe an advanced degree to stay legally.
3- I am expecting my first baby (the only good news) in a few months, and I am a little worried, If I go back home and apply as a QSW from there its going to take for ever.

As I have teaching qualifications I am thinking about New Zealand, or Australia, but I am running out of Time, Money, and Energy.
Any Immigration experts out there! Any valuable advices!Anything! Just let me hear your thoughts and suggestions.

hicham437

Star Member
Dec 28, 2008
I am on an OPT( Optional Practical Training), I think you should be on an H1B to qualify for that.

Thanks

unik

Sep 19, 2008
If you were able to apply for FSW from the US why don't you do the same for QSW.From the US it does not take that long. You don't need to go to your home country to apply for it since you are in the US.
Cheer up and Happy NEw Year

Leon

VIP Member
Jun 13, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hicham437 said:
I does if you apply from Morocco, I have a friend who waited 5 years to get his PPR.

Thanks
Are you sure he was doing QSW and not FSW? According to http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/international/02b-skilled-que.asp the average processing time in Rabat is 2 years, in Buffalo only 5 months though so that would be better but still 2 years is not forever.

hicham437

Star Member
Dec 28, 2008
Thanks Leon, I will wait for my application from buffalo and apply for Quebec.
Thanks a lot guys
Happy New Year and keep up the good work.

casky

Dec 3, 2008
hicham437 said:
Thanks Leon, I will wait for my application from buffalo and apply for Quebec.
Thanks a lot guys
Happy New Year and keep up the good work.
I applied Federal last April, because my application to Quebec was failed, I didn't learn French at all, but only 1 more point is needed for me to be passed...So prepare your French.