Star Member
Oct 13, 2010
Visa Office......
chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
7 BANDS
what is the scope of licensed practical nursing(LPN) in canada for international students can u get a pr easily ..are they highly in demand

acemsyed

Star Member
Aug 21, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
NOC Code......
2112 / 1236
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Bro follow your gut instinct. I can see you're very confused about your course choice but don't expect anybody to make decisions on your behalf. You will have to face the reality some time, better NOW than later. The course is in demand but Allah determines a man's livelihood and to say that job offers will come pouring in from right, left and centre upon your graduation and you'll receive a big fat pay-cheque at the end of every month is a long shot at this stage. Do what you love, love what you do irrespective of what you earn, you'll be a happy man forever.

Cheers ;-)

ryan28Dubai

Star Member
Jan 30, 2011
My Dear Brother From Pakistan

I am Indian and i live in Dubai and have been living all my life here..I am Malbari ( a place in the south of India) so as you know or dont know every mallu goes to canada or Australia to do nursing. Infact half of our population i think are nurses..

There are pros and cons:

Pros: Very good money, Very easy to get PR, You will get a job anywhere not just in canda but in Australia and even the US

Cons: Very hard work , YOu have to clean peoples shit, give them bath and do all kinds of dirty filthy work.

I have seen many people drop out of nursing because it is a very tough job but YES it is one of the best ways to get your PR and second to none when it comes to earning money.

Ryan

dopeboyz

Star Member
Oct 13, 2010
Visa Office......
chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
7 BANDS
thnx both of u i'm thinking of doin this

james4real

Feb 1, 2011
very interesting, i have been asking how to come about this can you people help to get it am a nurse by profession and i love doing it best any time any day and i want to study more in Canada so please i need your help on how to get PR
thanks

ryan28Dubai

Star Member
Jan 30, 2011
James if you are nurse by profession and working in India for 3 years then you can apply for your PR..just talk to any consultant..why do you want to go study? You can even try for a work permit from India cos there are tons of job opportunities for skilled nurses especially mental nursing and theatre room nurses..

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

ryan28Dubai said:
James if you are nurse by profession and working in India for 3 years then you can apply for your PR..just talk to any consultant..why do you want to go study? You can even try for a work permit from India cos there are tons of job opportunities for skilled nurses especially mental nursing and theatre room nurses..
The cap for Registered Nurses for is full, so can't apply without a job offer.

kaikwon

Jun 13, 2012
i worked as a nurse at Spectrum Health Grand Rapids, Michigan for a year and i'm thinking you guys on this thread are all male nurses. what percentage of men are consisted in the filed of nursing in canada? are there a lot of em?

MBML

Jun 18, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01/07/2011
Doc's Request.
Together with the application
Nomination.....
PER 08/09/2011
AOR Received.
1st AOR 05/07/2011 2nd AOR 06/10/2011
IELTS Request
Together with the application
File Transfer...
06/10/2011
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Hopefully soon
Passport Req..
Hopefully soon
dopeboyz said:
what is the scope of licensed practical nursing(LPN) in canada for international students can u get a pr easily ..are they highly in demand
Hi,

if you study or take an exam for LPN or RPN. there is no chance to get PR if your program is only for 1 year. however if you have a 2 years program in any field you will be able to apply for PR under a canadian experience class after you have completed a 2 years program because you are eligible to apply for a 3 years work permit after program completion.