+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

license for SINP & NSEE

fahmida555

May 14, 2015
is it possible to apply without license in a regulated occupation in SINP & Nova Scotia?

Though I am graduate electrical engineer, my occupation is related with electrical engineering and electrical engineering technologist.

I want to apply in SINP and Nova Scotia. I think they have requirement of license for engineering occupation. But for technologist, is it required?

Can i mention my occupation as electrical engineer in EE profile and electrical engineering technologist in PNP program?

koolbnda

May 31, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
fahmida555 said:
is it possible to apply without license in a regulated occupation in SINP & Nova Scotia?

Though I am graduate electrical engineer, my occupation is related with electrical engineering and electrical engineering technologist.

I want to apply in SINP and Nova Scotia. I think they have requirement of license for engineering occupation. But for technologist, is it required?

Can i mention my occupation as electrical engineer in EE profile and electrical engineering technologist in PNP program?
Technologist don't need any license. It's not regulated profession.

Reactions: avneet01

avneet01

May 31, 2017
Technologist don't need any license. It's not regulated profession.
My noc is 2173 and I want to apply for SINP PNP. Could u pls let me know if WES document by document evaluation will work for acquiring SINP license and also can you elaborate on the below points which are required for ISP certification. Thanks in advance.
Overall Requirement
  • Appropriate mastery of the CIPS Body of Knowledge (BOK);
  • Adherence to the Code of Ethics and Professional Conduct;
  • Demonstrated knowledge of the Code of Ethics
  • CIPS Membership (Note: One can apply for the I.S.P. designation without being a CIPS member, but active membership must be held in order to hold and use the I.S.P. designation);
  • Provide detailed and descriptive employer or client references covering the two years preceding the application. The employer or client needs to be able to comment on your competence and confirm your work history over the last 24 months. The reference should be in a similar or higher professional level to you and cannot be someone who report to you.
  • A minimum of 1000 hours of professional work experience during the 12 months prior to submitting the application.
  • Application Fees