+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Letter to the CHC ??

varungorur2005

Nov 8, 2012
Visa Office......
CIC Delhi
Hi Guys,

I applied under general category on 27th Nov from VFS Bangalore and my application reached CHC on 28th Nov. My classes are going to start on 7th Jan 2013. Till date its showing as under processing. Hence I want to write a letter to the Embassy to expedite my application as its more than 14 working days.

Please tell me if anyone has written a request letter to the CHC. ? Is there any format or way of writing to request them ?

Guys please send me any sample letter if you guys have sent one. It would be of much help !!

Aashish Batta

Dec 16, 2012
varungorur2005 said:
Hi Guys,

I applied under general category on 27th Nov from VFS Bangalore and my application reached CHC on 28th Nov. My classes are going to start on 7th Jan 2013. Till date its showing as under processing. Hence I want to write a letter to the Embassy to expedite my application as its more than 14 working days.

Please tell me if anyone has written a request letter to the CHC. ? Is there any format or way of writing to request them ?

Guys please send me any sample letter if you guys have sent one. It would be of much help !!
wait for another week as they have to process in this week and leavve for xmas holidays//// so i assume it should arrive this week only

varungorur2005

Nov 8, 2012
Visa Office......
CIC Delhi
Aashish Batta said:
wait for another week as they have to process in this week and leavve for xmas holidays//// so i assume it should arrive this week only
I don't think they have xmas holidays.. As told by VFS, the embassy will be lean staffed during the year end and will be closed only on 25th Dec ! Also heard that apart from the automated reply, there's no reply from them for a week or two.. :(

VPS123

May 10, 2012
Trivandrum, Kerala
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
varungorur2005 said:
I don't think they have xmas holidays.. As told by VFS, the embassy will be lean staffed during the year end and will be closed only on 25th Dec !
dude go this link and drop a message to them.......

https://dmp-portal.cic.gc.ca/cicemail/intro-eng.aspx?mission=new delhi

varungorur2005

Nov 8, 2012
Visa Office......
CIC Delhi
VPS123 said:
dude go this link and drop a message to them.......

https://dmp-portal.cic.gc.ca/cicemail/intro-eng.aspx?mission=new delhi
@ VPS123: I know about that.. But anyways thanks for that.. but my concern is.. Is there a specific way of writing to them or approaching them ? I mean being formal or diplomatic and such thing.. Coz I don't want to irritate them with the usage of wrong/ unnecessary words.. Thats why..

VPS123

May 10, 2012
Trivandrum, Kerala
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
varungorur2005 said:
@ VPS123: I know about that.. But anyways thanks for that.. but my concern is.. Is there a specific way of writing to them or approaching them ? I mean being formal or diplomatic and such thing.. Coz I don't want to irritate them with the usage of wrong/ unnecessary words.. Thats why..
first you drop a message to them...they will get your message within 2 days but they won't replay to you on same day......write in message about your class start date and others like your travel plan and accommodation etc....so they can figure it out importance of your visa.....

varungorur2005

Nov 8, 2012
Visa Office......
CIC Delhi
VPS123 said:
first you drop a message to them...they will get your message within 2 days but they won't replay to you on same day......write in message about your class start date and others like your travel plan and accommodation etc....so they can figure it out importance of your visa.....
Ok Cool.. Thanks..

Josh21

Oct 27, 2012
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-11-2012
IELTS Request
Waived
Med's Done....
01-09-2012
Interview........
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
05-12-2012
dont mail them, leave them to their job. They know when classes start but for some reason your case is more complicated and taking time. Cant be helped, they wont make it any faster.

Elora89

Star Member
Oct 4, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File Transfer...
11/11/2012
Med's Request
19/12/2012
Med's Done....
12/12/2012
Interview........
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
15/01/2013
LANDED..........
soon….if God wills :)
i have also applied in general category from Bangladesh in November 11th and still my file shows "under processing".. its been 36days and they did not even ask me for medical yet. I have emailed to CHC singapore as all the files are processed from there. but they never replied. and my classes gonna start from 7th. the process is rely getting complicated.

people who have applied with me already got medical call and submitted their passport. me still waiting..even my parent apply with me he already got even visa..though he applied in TRV category. I am worried So was i wondering to write a letter to CHC.
can any one tell me if i write to them will that be effective or this will annoy them ?? what should i do in this situation. ?? please some one suggest me ??

emmaco

Star Member
Jun 11, 2012
I think they normally update fro Tuesday - Friday. I really feel for you! Hope they'll update your file this week.

abhi141989

May 9, 2012
Visa Office......
Online (SOWP)
App. Filed.......
04-02-2017
File Transfer...
04-02-2017
Med's Request
03-05-2017
Med's Done....
06-05-2017 (Non eMedical) ; Passed on 09-05-2017
Passport Req..
16-05-2017
VISA ISSUED...
23-05-2017
LANDED..........
July 2017
varungorur2005 said:
You can use this one..

Dear Sir,

This email is in reference to my study permit application which I have submitted to VFS-Canada (Delhi) under University category on XXXX and was received at CHC Delhi on XXXX for processing. Since then my application is under processing.

I need to inquire about the current status of my passport as it have way past the said processing time (15 wrking days i.e 21 days), and the deadline for joining the program in Canada is fast approaching. As my course commences on XXXX. I request you to please help me regarding the current status of my application.

Here are my details:

Full Name : XXXX
Date of Birth : XXXX
VFS Reference Number : XXXX
Passport Number : XXXX
University Name : XXXX
Course of study : XXXX
Mobile Number : XXXX
Full address : XXXX

I look forward to hear from you.

Thanks & Regards,

varungorur2005

Nov 8, 2012
Visa Office......
CIC Delhi
abhi141989 said:
You can use this one..

Dear Sir,

This email is in reference to my study permit application which I have submitted to VFS-Canada (Delhi) under University category on XXXX and was received at CHC Delhi on XXXX for processing. Since then my application is under processing.

I need to inquire about the current status of my passport as it have way past the said processing time (15 wrking days i.e 21 days), and the deadline for joining the program in Canada is fast approaching. As my course commences on XXXX. I request you to please help me regarding the current status of my application.

Here are my details:

Full Name : XXXX
Date of Birth : XXXX
VFS Reference Number : XXXX
Passport Number : XXXX
University Name : XXXX
Course of study : XXXX
Mobile Number : XXXX
Full address : XXXX

I look forward to hear from you.

Thanks & Regards,

@abhi141989: Thanks a Ton. ;) Its gonna be really really helpful.. This is what I was looking for... Thanks again.. :)

abhi141989

May 9, 2012
Visa Office......
Online (SOWP)
App. Filed.......
04-02-2017
File Transfer...
04-02-2017
Med's Request
03-05-2017
Med's Done....
06-05-2017 (Non eMedical) ; Passed on 09-05-2017
Passport Req..
16-05-2017
VISA ISSUED...
23-05-2017
LANDED..........
July 2017
varungorur2005 said:
@ abhi141989: Thanks a Ton. ;) Its gonna be really really helpful.. This is what I was looking for... Thanks again.. :)
My pleasure buddy :)

Abhishek

varungorur2005

Nov 8, 2012
Visa Office......
CIC Delhi
I think people who get get any change in application status by 21th, would have to wait till 26th.. As 22nd, 23rd and 25th are Holiday for them and I don't think anyone would work there on 24th..

ricklep

Dec 12, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-11-2012
IELTS Request
7.0 bands
File Transfer...
28-11-2012
Med's Done....
23-11-2012
Passport Req..
UNDER PROCESSING
varungorur2005 said:
I think people who get get any change in application status by 21th, would have to wait till 26th.. As 22nd, 23rd and 25th are Holiday for them and I don't think anyone would work there on 24th..
[/quote

@ varungorur2005 - what is ur application status ? u applied on 27th nov ? did u mail to CHC ? what was their reply ???