+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

letter of introduction attachment is missing in cic autogenerated email

dhruv850

Apr 14, 2017
hello my sister is travelling to canada @23rd of april but the auto generated mail which is arrived from cic do not consist a attachment i have also log in to cic but no pdf there of letter of information ,
we seriously need help what do . the visa is already approved .

Kraf245

Mar 22, 2017
dhruv850 said:
hello my sister is travelling to canada @23rd of april but the auto generated mail which is arrived from cic do not consist a attachment i have also log in to cic but no pdf there of letter of information ,
we seriously need help what do . the visa is already approved .
No issue,many applicants don't get it... she can travel as she has Visa

dhruv850

Apr 14, 2017
will she get study permit there ?
we have every other document like offer letter ,passport with canada stamp
i think it is required there at point of entry to get study permit from officer we are in deep tensed situation .

dhruv850

Apr 14, 2017
sorry letter of introduction that come from cic auto generated mail which is required there to get study permit
that letter of introduction is not arrived no attachment in that mail .

J5M

Champion Member
May 15, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

dhruv850 said:
sorry letter of introduction that come from cic auto generated mail which is required there to get study permit
that letter of introduction is not arrived no attachment in that mail .

You have already been answered above. It's not required.

Alimsingh81

Star Member
Mar 7, 2017
Even I didn't have letter of introduction and i am going on 17 April i was in tension that i have only got the mail not the letter of introduction but my agent said thats not a important document 60% student didn't get that then i asked my friend who are already in canada in September and January intake and some of then also haven't got that letter but they got study permit on their arrival because there never asks about that they only check passport offer letter and gic thats all you need to get your study permit I have asked my 7 friends and no one was asked to show that letter so you don't need to worry the most important thing is visa.