+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

letter of explanation........help pleaaaaase

omi khan

Nov 5, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi all...

I know a little about Letter of Explanation.(especially its structure).Actually you can find many guidance about it from internet.Nevertheless, they are all same copy of each others.Therefore i heard it's quite serious part in getting visa.That's why i'm asking if you guys can help me out
I'll really appreciate your advices (better if you have sample text)

Best Regards !!!

Abdul Hannan

Oct 22, 2013
Winnipeg Manitoba
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney NS - Inland
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
25/07/2015
Nomination.....
12/07/2016
AOR Received.
29/10/2016
IELTS Request
CELPIP UPFRONT
File Transfer...
WAITING
Med's Request
09-10-2017
Med's Done....
09-10-2017
Interview........
WAITING
Passport Req..
WAITING
VISA ISSUED...
WAITING
omi khan said:
Hi all...

I know a little about Letter of Explanation.(especially its structure).Actually you can find many guidance about it from internet.Nevertheless, they are all same copy of each others.Therefore i heard it's quite serious part in getting visa.That's why i'm asking if you guys can help me out
I'll really appreciate your advices (better if you have sample text)

Best Regards !!!
Bro here's the deal, write a small brief one, max 400 words and follow these guide lines:

-Your educational background and how it enables you to study your chosen Course for the future
-What is the benefit of your future study program and how it will enable you to get a job, little detail about what you are going to study there, what's it about
-why you chose Canada and your specific University. Why study in Canada rather then in Pakistan? Why have you chosen this specific University?
-Emphasize that you will come back to Pakistan after your studies and will have good job opportunities in home country

That's all and if you have some unclear things about your Visa application then you can add that in there as well at the end.

Best of luck. If you need a copy of what I wrote then give me your E-mail ID and i'll send it to you. Insha Allah you'll get the Visa :)

omi khan

Nov 5, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Abdul Hannan said:
Bro here's the deal, write a small brief one, max 400 words and follow these guide lines:

-Your educational background and how it enables you to study your chosen Course for the future
-What is the benefit of your future study program and how it will enable you to get a job, little detail about what you are going to study there, what's it about
-why you chose Canada and your specific University. Why study in Canada rather then in Pakistan? Why have you chosen this specific University?
-Emphasize that you will come back to Pakistan after your studies and will have good job opportunities in home country

That's all and if you have some unclear things about your Visa application then you can add that in there as well at the end.

Best of luck. If you need a copy of what I wrote then give me your E-mail ID and i'll send it to you. Insha Allah you'll get the Visa :)
thank you so much bro..so nice of you :) am going to inbox you my email address please send me a copy. one more thing that i want to clear..is there any difference between a letter of explanation and a statement of purpose??

Abdul Hannan

Oct 22, 2013
Winnipeg Manitoba
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney NS - Inland
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
25/07/2015
Nomination.....
12/07/2016
AOR Received.
29/10/2016
IELTS Request
CELPIP UPFRONT
File Transfer...
WAITING
Med's Request
09-10-2017
Med's Done....
09-10-2017
Interview........
WAITING
Passport Req..
WAITING
VISA ISSUED...
WAITING
omi khan said:
thank you so much bro..so nice of you :) am going to inbox you my email address please send me a copy.
sure bro any time :)

snlion485

Jan 29, 2012
Hi
Could you plz send me the sample of letter of explanation to my email address.
I will be very thankful to you.
Snlion485@gmail.com
May ALLAH bless you.