Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
October 17,2011
VISA ISSUED...
November 9 , 2011
LANDED..........
FEB 1 , 2012
Upon approval obtain a copy of the Visa Office Specific Instructions for the visa office indicated on your letter of Approval. you can view a print a copy ...cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/skilled-mission.asp

nandun lahat ng guidelines about your permanent resident Visa: How , When , and Where to apply...

goodluck to us.. :D

chub chub

Star Member
Sep 11, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 2010
Nomination.....
April 4 , 2011
AOR Received.
May 25, 2011
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
August 10 ,2011
Med's Done....
August 13 ,2011
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
October 17,2011
VISA ISSUED...
November 9 , 2011
LANDED..........
FEB 1 , 2012
want to share my application track.

August 2010 - submit requirements to Manitoba
April 4 2011 - received Certificate of Approval
May 6 2011 - submit application to Canadian Emabassy Manila with the Certificate of approval
May 25 2011 - AOR
August 10 2011 - rcvd letter for Medical request and additional requirements
August 13 2011 - medical done
August 31 2011 - medical reports forwarded to Embassy
Required passport - waiting
Visa issued - waiting

Please share yours...truly appreciated...especially for those who undergo medical examination within this period or this year....godbless Cheesy

chub chub

Star Member
Sep 11, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 2010
Nomination.....
April 4 , 2011
AOR Received.
May 25, 2011
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
August 10 ,2011
Med's Done....
August 13 ,2011
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
October 17,2011
VISA ISSUED...
November 9 , 2011
LANDED..........
FEB 1 , 2012
Hi, ilyasshaihan

Application Form (Canadian Form for provincial Nominee)
Education , training
Employment
Settlement funds
Proof of language proficiency (if applicable)
Police clearance
NBI clearance
Cenomar (if single)
Baptismal
Fee Payment
that's all.
Thanks and goodluck to us...

chub chub

Star Member
Sep 11, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 2010
Nomination.....
April 4 , 2011
AOR Received.
May 25, 2011
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
August 10 ,2011
Med's Done....
August 13 ,2011
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
October 17,2011
VISA ISSUED...
November 9 , 2011
LANDED..........
FEB 1 , 2012
Background & Security Checks
Note: Our Background Check comprises of 2 parts:
1. The Standard Documentation Checks,
2. The Security & Criminality Checks.

Standard Documentation Checks:
Our background check is done at the CHC stage. It commences the moment our file gets the 1st BFD by the VO. An indicator of which is the e-CAS that shows "In Progress". All docs been checked & our NOC being tallied against the MI, if the VO finds our case 'eligible' for Canadian PR, the file becomes 'Accepted'; and then it goes for standard background checks, viz. Exp, Quals, Adaptability, Qualitative Considerations etc.

The process involves many things. If our case file is well presented and the enclosures vouch the quality-quantity, adequate POF docs etc., there might not be a requirement of 'actually' calling the employers, references etc. The VOs have a way with that, they are experienced enough to ascertain the logical disposition of our case. But, if there are any concerns of his/her, s/he is likely to ask for additional docs, do further scrutiny vide any means [calling, visiting etc.] & might ask for an Interview.

-Culmination: When 'fully' satisfied, we get the 'Medical Request'.
-Timeframe: Can be anything around 3-8* months, for the 'fast track' system (Avg. 4-5 months).
-eCAS: Continues to Show 'In Process'.
*The older system has a queue, thus can be longer.

Security & Criminality Checks:
A part of the b/ground checks is the 'Security Check'. It commences after our med results are submitted to the CHC. This is a major activity -mainly concerning our 'safe inclusion' into the Canadian Soil; vis-a-vis, Political, Socio-Econmical, Anti-Social disposition, perceived Threat to Canada's integrity etc. This gets us the SDEC, CDEC & SECCRIM.

This is a serious & time-consuming stage, involving many agencies, including CSIS, Interpol, NASC, Database Checking & touch-base with Local Police. Many things are considered here... the No. of countries visited, Applicant coming from 'certain' countries, ex-Servicemen [including Law Enforcement services], Prolonged stay in a country w/out sufficient docs to prove cause, frequent traveling to certain nations, your *Name (?), Inter-Religion/Nationality Marriages etc.

If everything is simple & straight, the file soon gets into the 'final review' stage. If there are any 'red flags', our case goes into a 'spin'. Then our file might go to the local Police/CID agencies; the outcome/timeframe of which is beyond the control of CIC. And thereby the timeframe can be anything [sometimes beyond 1yr]. But, usually this stage should be over by 5 months max. However, a point to be noted is that we can also be called for an Interview [at this stage], due to this reason.

-Culmination: Only upon security clearance we receive the PPR.
-Timeframe: Around 2-6 months. Avg. 3 months. [With new system, sometimes PPR is clubbed with Meds]
-eCAS: Still 'In Process', but 'Med Results Recd.' inside.

*Yes, that's how a certain Mr. Sharukh Khan was detained for 4.5 hrs in an US port. He was a VIP, thus 4.5 hrs. For u & me -things could be different.
The Process in a Nutshell:

Stage-1: [CIO stage] Send Initial Apps+Processing Fees to CIO-NS > Qualitative Check > Issue of AOR+120 days Letter >

Stage-2: [CHC stage onwards] Send Full Docs+RPRF to the Local Visa Office > File on Queue > e-Cas: "Received by Visa Office" > Eligibility Check+PSDEC > Issue of 2nd AOR > Background Check > Issue of Additional docs Request [if any] > 1st BF'D > e-Cas: "In Process" > Send Addnl. Docs > Issue of Med Request > 2nd BF'D >

Stage-3: Meds Sent > e-Cas: "Medical Results Recd." > Issue of PPR* > Send Passport/s > Security Check > Visa/s Stamped > e-Cas: "Decision Made" >
*The Meds & PPR are sometimes 'clubbed' together.

Stage-4: Return of 'Stamped' Passport/s+COPR > Landing at the POE > e-Cas: "Completed".

chub chub

Star Member
Sep 11, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 2010
Nomination.....
April 4 , 2011
AOR Received.
May 25, 2011
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
August 10 ,2011
Med's Done....
August 13 ,2011
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
October 17,2011
VISA ISSUED...
November 9 , 2011
LANDED..........
FEB 1 , 2012

khilav

Star Member
Sep 20, 2011
Friends,

I have applied for MPNP and received an AOR dated 22 AUG, 2011 with a temporary file number..........Can I track online my application status ?

How long will it take to receive LOA ?

khanaliaa

Sep 30, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-Dec-2010
Nomination.....
06-July-2011
AOR Received.
18-January-2011
We applied for MPNP through my wifes uncle. My wife is Prime Applicant in our case, and her uncle is sponsor. Here is my case:

1- Dec 2010 Applied for case
2- Jan 2011 Received AOR
3- 22-Jun-2011 Sponsor (Uncle) received interview call from MPNP office.
4- As of yet were still waiting for LOA. No news ....

We live in Karachi-Pakistan and we have applied under family stream-MPNP.

Well my Wife mailed MPNP department about 2 days ago and they replied stating that they had mailed the result in the first month of July-2011 :eek:
We Still havent recieved it. Which means...It got lost in Transaction...Oh The horror!!! 3 Months Wasted!

They did however state that we need to submit a letter stating that the result/LOA/LOR was not recieved by us, and an alternate mailing address. I think they will reissue it...

Need your input on this...How often does this happen and what is the outcome or course of action after this?

Thanks and best regards,

Asif.

sset12

May 3, 2011
Dubai, UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
ADVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Oct 14, 2011 - MPNP
AOR Received.
Jan 26, 2012 - CIO via email
File Transfer...
Apr 04, 2012 - LVO to ADVO / Jun 18, 2012 - AOR ADVO
Med's Request
Jul 22, 2012 - ADVO
Med's Done....
Jul 31, 2012 MR done / Aug 06, 2012 received at LVO
Passport Req..
Sep 03, 2012 / Decision Made: Sep 13,2012
VISA ISSUED...
Sep 25, 2012
LANDED..........
Mar 24, 2013 - God is great!
just a thought, maybe you can request from MPNP a tracking number of your mail when they sent the letter, meanwhile check your local post office maybe the package is lying somewhere in the post office.

khanaliaa said:
We applied for MPNP through my wifes uncle. My wife is Prime Applicant in our case, and her uncle is sponsor. Here is my case:

1- Dec 2010 Applied for case
2- Jan 2011 Received AOR
3- 22-Jun-2011 Sponsor (Uncle) received interview call from MPNP office.
4- As of yet were still waiting for LOA. No news ....

We live in Karachi-Pakistan and we have applied under family stream-MPNP.

Well my Wife mailed MPNP department about 2 days ago and they replied stating that they had mailed the result in the first month of July-2011 :eek:
We Still havent recieved it. Which means...It got lost in Transaction...Oh The horror!!! 3 Months Wasted!

They did however state that we need to submit a letter stating that the result/LOA/LOR was not recieved by us, and an alternate mailing address. I think they will reissue it...

Need your input on this...How often does this happen and what is the outcome or course of action after this?

Thanks and best regards,

Asif.

Xandrielle

Jul 12, 2011
Singapore
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15 June 2011
AOR Received.
20 June 2011
Chub ask ko lang kung may eyesight test ba sa Medical?

Ano anong test ang gagawin? Parang gusto ko magpa test muna sa iba habang nag iintay pa ako ng MR request para pag dumating na wala nang hussle pa.

Thanks

chub chub

Star Member
Sep 11, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 2010
Nomination.....
April 4 , 2011
AOR Received.
May 25, 2011
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
August 10 ,2011
Med's Done....
August 13 ,2011
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
October 17,2011
VISA ISSUED...
November 9 , 2011
LANDED..........
FEB 1 , 2012
yup..babasahin lng naman ung mga letters..un lng ung usual...if malinaw ung vision...oo gnawa ko din yan ngpamedical muna me sa megamall.dun sa delos santos mega clinic..ngpa general exam me dun..pra walang hussle.kc ung tito ko inabot ng 1year sa medical eh.kc nkitaan xa ng sakit..kaya ikaw mgready kna din..pra clear ka..

khanaliaa

Sep 30, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-Dec-2010
Nomination.....
06-July-2011
AOR Received.
18-January-2011
Well Good News for us...We sent them a scanned letter requesting to reissue the AOR, they did and today we GOT OUR AOR :D !! :D!!
We will be applying ASAP just gotta get all the documents done, esp police certificate...our deadline for application is 27-Dec-2011.

Wish us luck!

How much time will it take, if you guys can provide any idea? we are applying to London office. Can we apply to any other office, which has lesser processing time?
Also, how do we make the payment for the Processing fee? I mean to whom do we address it?

Thanks all and pray for us!

aixaix

Jul 26, 2012
chub chub said:
want to share my application track.

August 2010 - submit requirements to Manitoba
April 4 2011 - received Certificate of Approval
May 6 2011 - submit application to Canadian Emabassy Manila with the Certificate of approval
May 25 2011 - AOR
August 10 2011 - rcvd letter for Medical request and additional requirements
August 13 2011 - medical done
August 31 2011 - medical reports forwarded to Embassy
Required passport - waiting
Visa issued - waiting

Please share yours...truly appreciated...especially for those who undergo medical examination within this period or this year....godbless Cheesy
chub chub,

sana mag reply ka pa..
may tanong lang ako..
what if upon submit ko ng application for MPNP my marital status is single.
then along the way maging married ako tas gusto kong gawing dependent ung spouse.
pde ba un? ano ang appropriate actions for this case?
sana mag reply ka pa chub :)

thank you :)