26-06-2012
Doc's Request.
WAITING
AOR Received.
WAITING
IELTS Request
7.5,SENT WITH APPLICATION
HI,

I applied for registration for general class nurse on oct 23 2011 with all documents and transcript from college with ielts certificate .yest i got a email from CNO " A letter has been mailed you on march 2 .please allow 4 weeks for the international mail to reach you. i am very curious to know about this letter.has anyone have been in same process or received any letter from CNO ???.kindly share your experience with me.......... 8) 8) 8) :)

V

vidya

This letter will carry ur file number and also whether u have been found eligible to write CRNE exams. Also u will get a 2 bunch of forms to be send to all ur registration boards & employers.

malenurseindia

Dec 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-06-2012
Doc's Request.
WAITING
AOR Received.
WAITING
IELTS Request
thanks vidhya +1 for you...... ;D ;D ;D ;D so wat about your status regarding cno and visa????

cim

Star Member
Mar 29, 2011
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07/07/2011
AOR Received.
03/10/2011
File Transfer...
2/11/2011
malenurseindia said:
HI,

I applied for registration for general class nurse on oct 23 2011 with all documents and transcript from college with ielts certificate .yest i got a email from CNO " A letter has been mailed you on march 2 .please allow 4 weeks for the international mail to reach you. i am very curious to know about this letter.has anyone have been in same process or received any letter from CNO ???.kindly share your experience with me.......... 8) 8) 8) :)
hey, don't worry. I've got the same letter 2 month after my application arrived in CNO. 2 month later I got the eligibility to write the test! Good luck :)

malenurseindia

Dec 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-06-2012
Doc's Request.
WAITING
AOR Received.
WAITING
IELTS Request
thanks cim........+1 for u

cim

Star Member
Mar 29, 2011
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07/07/2011
AOR Received.
03/10/2011
File Transfer...
2/11/2011

malenurseindia

Dec 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-06-2012
Doc's Request.
WAITING
AOR Received.
WAITING
IELTS Request
any tips for ur junior like me regarding visa application ??i plan to apply on july>>>so what about ur status regarding CNO??
:'(

V

vidya

I think it would have been wise if u had filed ur application and reached medical request stage and then applied to CNO.

malenurseindia

Dec 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-06-2012
Doc's Request.
WAITING
AOR Received.
WAITING
IELTS Request
someone told me that it take ages to get reply from CNO .... so only i started early .....but i got very fast compared to others ......so wat to do ???any idea how to deal it???

V

vidya

All nurses registered in Ontario must show proof they are eligible to work in Canada. As an Internationally Educated Nurse, you are required to provide proof of your Canadian citizenship, permanent residency documents or authorization under the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (Canada) to work as a nurse in Canada.

For information about immigration, visas or working and studying in Ontario, please contact the Canadian consulate in your country or Citizenship and Immigration Canada.

Please note the College does not provide information or assistance with immigration.

Answer this question to determine if you have met this requirement.

Are you a Canadian Citizen, a holder of a Permanent Resident card or authorized under the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (Canada) to practise as a nurse in Canada?

If you answered “yes”, then you will need to provide proof of your current status by attaching one of the following to your application:

a photocopy of your Canadian Birth Certificate or
Landed Immigrant Papers/Permanent Residence Card or
Certificate of Citizenship or
a work permit that provides authorization to practise nursing in Ontario or
a valid Canadian passport
If you answered “No”, then please contact the College.

Please note that nurses with work permits to practise nursing in Ontario will be referred to the College’s Registration Committee for review.

malenurseindia

Dec 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-06-2012
Doc's Request.
WAITING
AOR Received.
WAITING
IELTS Request
yup that i know .........planning to appear PR on july when cap reset?? how much time they give to write crne???

V

vidya

Go to Cno site and read it thoroughly . All ur queries will be sorted out in due course.