+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

LETTER ACCEPTANCE WITH CONDITIONS....CAN MY SPOUSE ASK FOR A OPEN WORK PERMIT?

Lawyer33

Aug 29, 2013
Alicante (Spain)
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi guys,

My letter acceptance have the following conditions:

"APPLICANT MUSS ATTAIN SUFFICIENT ENGLISH ABILITY PRIOR TO STARTING TO ACADEMIC PROGRAM"

My question is: If my spouse ask for a Open Work Permit at the same time with my Study Permit, there will be any possible to obtain it?

We are thinking to apply at firts for the Study Permit and later, when I have got the visa, apply for the OWP?

Could someone tell me something or if there is one who had been in the same situation, PLEASE, TELL ME SOMETHING

GREETING FROM SPAIN!

srisrikanth

Star Member
Aug 26, 2013
Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
29-08-2013
LANDED..........
09-08-2013
If you have a student permit your wife can apply for open work visa. I heard that if your spouse is in skill level O, A and B she will get visa easily.

My wife fall under skill list A, she applied on 14 November 13 and request received for medicals on 27th November. Please check the occupational skill list on below link.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/apply-who.asp

Lawyer33

Aug 29, 2013
Alicante (Spain)
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
But my doubs are about the conditions impose to Letter Acceptance. I wonder if the Visa officer may impose conditions to my Study Permit, and if that conditions restric or limit the Open Work Permit?

My Spouse is Lawyer, but I think it´s in any level that you indicate.

srisrikanth

Star Member
Aug 26, 2013
Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
29-08-2013
LANDED..........
09-08-2013
In that case you can apply for trv and later you can convert it to work visa once after arrival.