+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Letter about the PR interview in Alberta

Oksy

Star Member
Jun 16, 2010
Hi, everyone! I have a question. I got the letter that I am eligible for the PR status under the LIC program on October 6. They say that now I will get the letter from the provincial immigration service about the date of the interview. I am in Alberta, not far from Edmonton. Does anybody know how long it takes before that letter comes in Alberta? Thanks.

len30

Star Member
Aug 23, 2011
Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 18, 2012
AOR Received.
E-mailed August 24, 2012
File Transfer...
August 24, 2012
Med's Done....
May 2012
Passport Req..
Next week!!!! Cross fingers
VISA ISSUED...
As soon as possible!
LANDED..........
As soon as possible!
hi oksy..

its len 30 here..
We are in the same situaion...waiting for local cic's call for the PR status confirmation or so-called interview...they sent me 2 letters last oct 4..OWP and a letter pertaining to PR status..wondering too how long do we wait before an interview for they will call us...Got a new job here and waiting for it to settle my days...

Kalinka

Jul 17, 2011
Canada, AB
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville, AB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18 Aug 2010
Oksy said:
Hi, everyone! I have a question. I got the letter that I am eligible for the PR status under the LIC program on October 6. They say that now I will get the letter from the provincial immigration service about the date of the interview. I am in Alberta, not far from Edmonton. Does anybody know how long it takes before that letter comes in Alberta? Thanks.
My friend Sveta (she is from Edmonton, AB) sent her papers for OWP and PR on June 2nd 2010, and got OWP Sept 19th 2011, and on Sept 22nd or 23rd she got letter about landing interview (interview will be on Oct 20th). She is single, without depend. She is from Belarus.
So you will have your letter for PR this week.

Oksy

Star Member
Jun 16, 2010
Thank you, Kalinka. I hope to get that letter as soon as possible too. By the way, I am from Ukraine.