Aug 16, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-08-2016
AOR Received.
17-08-2016
Applications for the Quebec Selection Certificate submitted online can now be updated

Over the next few days, applicants who have submitted an application for a Quebec Selection Certificate online under the Regular Skilled Worker Program will receive a message in their Quebec Project account advising them that it is possible to Their request.

For example, by accessing the My file section in My Quebec Project, all applicants who have submitted an application for a Quebec Selection Certificate will be able to click the Update my application button and:

1. Update their contact information;
2. Add or remove a person (spouse or dependent child) if their personal circumstances have changed since the application was made;
3. Add one or more diplomas or certifications of results of tests of competency assessment in French or in English recognized by the Ministère;
4. Update information on family members residing in Quebec.

In addition, as a result of user feedback on the Language Skills section , we have reviewed and improved the Language Skills section to allow candidates to correctly record each of their results.

Remember that we plan to begin processing applications online in the spring of 2017. We will contact applicants when we are ready to begin reviewing their applications and, if necessary, provide them with a personalized list of documents to be submitted reach.

You get 90 days to submit the application after you edit any information.

http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/fr/informations/actualites/actualites-2017/demandes-csq-2017.html

Lets share our experience after EDIT option enable on online MON Application.

NMontD

Nov 30, 2016
Re: EDIT option is available for online MON Application

Anyone has observed if the " statut " column "mon dossier" has changed post above message. In other words what will be the next status after "pending for treatment"

lliam1996

Star Member
Jul 1, 2015

I don't know why my status has become “décision” and I haven't even got the document list.
And I also have no message in mon projet and the update function is still grey for me.
Anyone can help?

NMontD

Nov 30, 2016

Are you an inland applicant.?

When did you submitted the application

lliam1996

Star Member
Jul 1, 2015

yes, i am inland applicant. last october.
are they gonna refuse me right now? without even asking me to send documents?

NMontD

Nov 30, 2016

Not sure...

Or is that standard status they might be updating. Any other applicant have similar experience?

vickyRocks

May 25, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
Done 06 band in each and overall 6.5
Strange thing happen when I updated my application I successfully added my child and paid the required fees by credit card and status change to waiting for treatment. After an hour I login again and shocked to see my application status changed to not submitted and when I go to open the application it does not let me submit by saying there are no changes done to submit application . I'm just in a shock..anyone know what's happening??
What should i do guys..please help..

lliam1996

Star Member
Jul 1, 2015
why you need to pay for updating information?
we need to pay about 700$ again to modify our application?
my update function is not even working. still grey for me.

vickyRocks

May 25, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
Done 06 band in each and overall 6.5
lliam1996 said:
I have added a child to my application and i have paid the required fees..You dont need to pay..

petta

Star Member
Jul 4, 2015
NOC Code......
vickyRocks said:
Strange thing happen when I updated my application I successfully added my child and paid the required fees by credit card and status change to waiting for treatment. After an hour I login again and shocked to see my application status changed to not submitted and when I go to open the application it does not let me submit by saying there are no changes done to submit application . I'm just in a shock..anyone know what's happening??
Do you have any credentials which was expired in the mean time ?

I mean just check all your credentials and confirm whether they are valid including the language test results.

This is only a wild guess of mine..

Quebecer

Apr 6, 2017
Hi please HELP ME!

The translator did the wrong translation of my AOT of Bachelor degree and therefore I put in my Mon projet application before,
Now I can't change it in the update and my whole application! :-[
What should I do? Is this lead to my application reject/refus? :(

jahid312

Star Member
Aug 16, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-08-2016
AOR Received.
17-08-2016
lliam1996 said:
No need to pay 700$ again to modify our application.
If u add spouse or kid, then u have pay the application fees as per the rule.

Hasan 1982

Jun 17, 2016
vickyRocks said:
I have added a child to my application and i have paid the required fees..You dont need to pay..
How much u paid for ur child? And how long time they take to update for this addition? Are you an applicant of 2016. Mon Project?

jahid312

Star Member
Aug 16, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-08-2016
AOR Received.
17-08-2016
vickyRocks said:
What is your present status now, still showing not submitted?

I have updated few info, like add children, but after that i couldn't submit the application.

elchar

Star Member
Feb 3, 2015
Regarding the language skills, I don´t see any change on it, I see the same screen than when I filled my profile last time almost one year ago, or at least there´s no change for ITELS.