+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

LET'S SHARE VISA STATUS!

redlamjm

Star Member
Aug 28, 2017
same here...not even medicals are updated...but the application is under review since july 22. They dont even reply to emails. I don't know what to do... :mad:
Don't worry buddy. You will have your update very soon, even today in most cases. They are working a little fast now.

Aug 16, 2017
28 july vfs delhi
meducal updated 29 aug
review of eligibility is undergoing since 4 days..
george brown college..
12th passed in 2017 with 96% in pcm
10th 9.2 cgpa...ielts 7 bands....but still not getting any +ve response....dont know y?

redlamjm

Star Member
Aug 28, 2017
28 july vfs delhi
meducal updated 29 aug
review of eligibility is undergoing since 4 days..
george brown college..
12th passed in 2017 with 96% in pcm
10th 9.2 cgpa...ielts 7 bands....but still not getting any +ve response....dont know y?
You know what, my profile (not telling that thing here:D:D) is quite okayish except for the same IELTS band we share; and I got Visa approved.

Therefore you just don't need to worry about your Visa approval because it will only come with flying colors. Just hope you receive it soon.

Reactions: Sal_SD
Aug 16, 2017
You know what, my profile (not telling that thing here:D:D) is quite okayish except for the same IELTS band we share; and I got Visa approved.

Therefore you just don't need to worry about your Visa approval because it will only come with flying colors. Just hope you receive it soon.
when u applied nd frm where?

Sarah rachel

Star Member
Aug 9, 2017
Guys..
My passport has been dispatched. Now how long will the ltr of introduction take time to come??
I shd leave on friday.
Can someone tell ?

Aug 16, 2017
Application status A final decision has been made. Please see the final decision below. Help
Review of eligibility Your eligiblity has been reviewed. Please see the final decision below. Help
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam. Help
Review of additional documents The additional documents you provided are being reviewed. Help
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. Help
Background check Not applicable. Help
Final decision Your application was approved. Check your messages below for details.

guys this is displayed on my cic account but my visa has nt been dispatched yet...any idea....when will it get dispatched???...reallt tensed

Prince ghotra

Star Member
Aug 30, 2015
NOC Code......
-
Nomination.....
-
AOR Received.
-
IELTS Request
sumbitted with application
VISA ISSUED...
ਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂ ਕ੍ਰਿਪਾ ਅਕਾਲ ਦੀ
LANDED..........
ਮਰਜੀ ਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂ ਦੀ
u got the visa broo

congrats
Application status A final decision has been made. Please see the final decision below. Help
Review of eligibility Your eligiblity has been reviewed. Please see the final decision below. Help
Review of additional documents The additional documents you provided are being reviewed. Help
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. Help
Final decision Your application was approved. Check your messages below for details.

guys this is displayed on my cic account but my visa has nt been dispatched yet...any idea....when will it get dispatched???...reallt tensed

Pete_g

Star Member
Aug 25, 2017

Congratulations!! Even my medical was updated on 29th Aug but I have yet to receive a final decision. You might get a message or an email regarding the dispatch soon.

Prince ghotra

Star Member
Aug 30, 2015
NOC Code......
-
Nomination.....
-
AOR Received.
-
IELTS Request
sumbitted with application
VISA ISSUED...