+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

LET'S SHARE VISA STATUS!

Ragha

Aug 17, 2017
Applied on 24th July... Bangalore VFS processing at Bangalore
Applied for MENG Aerospace Engineering in Ryerson University, Toronto...
10- 78%
12- 60%
BE in Aeronautical engg - 81% (VTU)
IELTS : 8.0
6 years of Work experience in UTC Aerospace Systems
Did u get an email?? R u checked it online

redlamjm

Star Member
Aug 28, 2017
Applied via vfs chennai on 17 july , documents sent to Banglore. Till not there is no update and college starts september 5th , conestoga college will not allow me an extension . Not sure what to do !! Anyone else from chennai applied around the same date ??
Hey,

I haven't applied from Chennai but my Medical examination was conducted in Apollo, Greams road, Chennai which I suppose you too have been to. There is no medical update so far and the hospital immigration officer number keeps ringing to no response. I have applied at VFS Hyderabad on 14th July and my college also starts from 6th while giving me no further extension after requesting a couple of times.

pigsty

Aug 26, 2017
I applied on July 11th to Bangalore. What these idiots are doing with my application? Isn't there any fairness in checking the application based on when it is applied? Why I have to suffer when I submitted the application before you with all the documents while others submitted it late and get it approved? I take back the congrats for you!
Bangalore vfs 24th July

Leanne Alexander

Star Member
Oct 17, 2016
I applied on July 11th to Bangalore. What these idiots are doing with my application?
I know the feeling .. its literally the most messed up process ever . They do not even follow a system to give out visa's I think they jus pick up various applications approve/ reject them and move on ..

arun456jacob

Aug 22, 2017
My visa got approved today ☺
I had applied on July 24th in Bangalore VFS processing in Bangalore.
Thank you everyone for giving me moral support...
Hope you all hear good news about your Visa's soon ☺
applied on same day no reply yet I think our medical was updated on same day right ?? lets hope for the best dont know wether I can make it

Reactions: Prageecha