+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

LET'S SHARE VISA STATUS!

Sarah rachel

Star Member
Aug 9, 2017
Hello everyone,
I applied at Bangalore Vfs on 13th July.
And linked my paper application online on Aug 21. My medicals were already updated when I signed in. Ever since then the file is being processed. It's past 6 weeks and 5 days. I'm really worried. My classes starts on September 5th and orientation is on September 1st.
What should I do. Guys please give me some suggestions. Should I email the embassy??
We are all sailin in the same boat.
Crossed fingers.. Hope fr the best

Sal_SD

Star Member
Aug 27, 2017
Hey .. U can mail them but dont think they will reply. I applied from july12th.. August 2nd
Hey .. U can mail them but dont think they will reply. I applied from july12th.. August 2nd week itself medicals were updated wen I opened.. They are taking time for reviewing the eligibility.. But dont know how long they will take.
We have to wait this week..
My orientations are starting today.. Wwt to do
It's really exasperating.. Sleep deprived and worried. Hope is all that I have!!

Ali-_-G

Aug 23, 2017
someone please reply.
im really worried, classes start in less than 10 days and they still havent asked for my passport yet. at the time i applied the wait time for pakistan was 8 weeks, it's been 9+ weeks now and i cleared my medicals on 4th august and havent heard anything from them since then.
I heard tht in pakistan if u clear ur medical exam that means ur visa is going to be accepted but im still extremly worried, will my visa be accepted or not? and tht too in the time i have left.

Lalita R.N

Star Member
Aug 25, 2017
Visa Office......
Bangalore
App. Filed.......
1-08-2017
IELTS Request
Overall 6.5
Anybody got any sort of response after mailing vfs Bangalore? Bit worried since process is getting delayed, not able to link account online

Lalita R.N

Star Member
Aug 25, 2017
Visa Office......
Bangalore
App. Filed.......
1-08-2017
IELTS Request
Overall 6.5
Like i said they don't respond. Canada Visa processing is worst.
Literally pathetic.. getting worse nightmares now. Sent a mail to college asking for extension