+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

LET'S SHARE VISA STATUS/UPDATES-MAY APPLICANTS ONLY.

Teja K

Aug 24, 2018
I think online applications are being processed in ottawa hence the delay
Whereas delhi HC today approved visas for applicants who applied on 3rd August
Ooh thanks for the info bro, do you have any idea how long it is taking for the visa through online applications on an average ?

iTushar

Aug 30, 2018
Hey everyone, does anyone has any idea how long it usually takes for the Visa to be issued once the medicals are updated saying ‘you have passed the medical exam’ .... mine is an SDS online application for student visa , i applied for the visa pretty late actually which is on Aug 3rd for September intake , i heard the current Online SDS process has sped up significantly..... please update your status too and please let me know if you have any idea about this .
same here Applied on 2nd August
Medical Passed on 18 August

Teja K

Aug 24, 2018
Anybody Going to HUMBER college north campus for Information Tech Solutions (2yr) program for 2018 sept intake? Hellooo anybodyy....

Corpuzz

Nov 2, 2019
Hello,

I applied last June 19, 2017. My status just changed today to We are reviewing your eligibility.

Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.

Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.

Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents.

If we need your biometrics, we will send you a message in your account telling you how to submit biometrics.

Background check Not applicable.

Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

>> My question now is- How long would it take to come up with a Final decision?

Thanks
Hi i came to see your post while backreading , i'm sorry its too late now but I would like to ask if the background check status never change? Also what visa are you applying for? Thank you so much