+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

lets share visa status, June applicants only.

1993RUDRA

Jul 28, 2017
I applied on 29 June 2017 from vfs Ahmedabad, Medicals passed on 19th July 2017.Still waiting for reply.University of Windsor, Master of Applied Computing. Hoping that I get a positive response.
Same Bro I applied 29th June Ahmedabad &still waiting ho

Maddy17

Jul 28, 2017
I have applied on June 23 via VFS global, Nepal. I tracked my application and its says "it is currently being processed at the canadian embassy, new delhi" . on 14th july I got mail from Delhi immigration stating that they would inform me for medical report if they need after that I haven't got any updated mail. How to check the medical and visa status online. Suggest me.

E_shah

Star Member
Jul 30, 2017
Hello guys

Seeking for help ,
I put my file under general category on 3rd June 2017 at vfs ahmedabad and it's been 8 weeks I have not received any update. I have raised case specific enquiry too . Moreover I did not link up my paper based application with online application . So can i link up now ? What should I do now .?

1. I got rejection for January 2017 intake and that's y I ordered caips immidiately and received all the necessary details from my rejection . Now I have submitted all necessary documents with the explanation of caips note . In January 2017 I had 6 bands but after rejection I gave ielts one more time and secured 6.5. I have five years of gap now. I completed my graduation in April 2012 but from 2013 I am working and I have all the original papers to show them that i am working .

If any one can help me out then It would be great .

Thanks

mhk16

Star Member
Jul 20, 2017
heya, is it 21st july??
Yes. Applied on 8th June. Medical instructions-21st July and completed on 22 July. As per hospital, the results submitted on 26th July.

But i have not heard anything from cic after 22nd July. No status change saying that the results are atleast submitted. I am really worried now. I don't even know for sure if they have got my results.

Navprateek

Dec 29, 2015
Yes. Applied on 8th June. Medical instructions-21st July and completed on 22 July. As per hospital, the results submitted on 26th July.

But i have not heard anything from cic after 22nd July. No status change saying that the results are atleast submitted. I am really worried now. I don't even know for sure if they have got my results.
There wont be any indication if your medicals were received. You will hear back with a final decision soon.

mhk16

Star Member
Jul 20, 2017
There wont be any indication if your medicals were received. You will hear back with a final decision soon.
Oh..is that so! Actually i saw somewhere that someone got a message saying that their status was updated as medical received..and since then i am so much stressed out!

If that's the usual case that they give out straightaway decisions...then it is a huge relief for now. Hope to get a positive result.

Thanks a lot. :)

Navprateek

Dec 29, 2015
Oh..is that so! Actually i saw somewhere that someone got a message saying that their status was updated as medical received..and since then i am so much stressed out!

If that's the usual case that they give out straightaway decisions...then it is a huge relief for now. Hope to get a positive result.

Thanks a lot. :)
Did you apply online or linked your application to cic?

Before decision it may show as medical passed but not certain. Between wgere did you apply?

mhk16

Star Member
Jul 20, 2017
One more thing..i have no idea what to do about it.

Under my application details, it says "Your action is required". But when i check for the status and messages, there are none. To be precise there is no change in my status. There is no additional/supported document requested.
The details are appearing since the day i got my medical instructions.

Is there anything i am supposed to do (to take some action on) with my medical? Or do they need any additional document but my application does not show it? (This was also a case with someone..that they did not get any medical instructions but after 7 weeks or so, there visa was rejected saying that they dint submit medical). I know i am being paranoid but its already been 8 weeks now.

Thanks for the help.

mhk16

Star Member
Jul 20, 2017
Did you apply online or linked your application to cic?

Before decision it may show as medical passed but not certain. Between wgere did you apply?
I applied online on 8th June and waited for their medical instructions, which came on 21st July. My application is being processed at Delhi (as i got the confirmation mail from Delhi immigration that they have received it on 9th June).

Navprateek

Dec 29, 2015
My sister got her Visa today

Applied June 21
Medical passed next day
Applied at vfs Chandigarh with upfront medicals
Couse MEng at University of waterloo
Good luck everyone!!

carlotanching

Jun 27, 2017

same here dude. I had my medicals done but status haven't changed yet. so worried to. wishing the best for us!!!

carlotanching

Jun 27, 2017

same here. same timeline too. July 21- medical request then July 25- submitted to embassy but til now no update yet. too worried too! but still wishing the best for us!!

Mano26

Jul 18, 2017
Applied on June 20th 2017
VFS: Banglore
Approved on Aug 01 2017
Exact 42 days from the day of submission.

All the best