+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

lets share visa status, June applicants only.

Jul 21, 2017
I applied on 16th June online. No update. Appeared for medical on 22nd, I am not sure how the reports will get attached to my application. My CIC status still says I do not need a medical as of now. Can someone please help!!!!

exd

Feb 5, 2016
I had got review eligliblity yesterday and got the visa within 1 hour of reviewing. Did you apply thru SPP or non? Cos delhi takes decision very quickly after review eligibility comes
Wow l have this review eligibility status thing changed after 3 days of my application submission, on 12 June but I am still waiting

dragovic100

Mar 28, 2017
What the actual fuck is wrong with CIC? They need 7 weeks of processing time for study permit now? The CIC website shows 7 weeks instead of 6 weeks processing time as per before.. Countries who get more applications like Australia,USA and UK are giving out visas in 10-15 days.My friends who applied for USA visa in July have their passport in hand now. But Canada supposed to be easier streamlined visas are taking ages.​

Darshan Reddy

May 21, 2017
I had applied on may 22 cleared medical. Last week Canada consulate BANGALORE had called me to send them the documents of my education. It's been 8 weeks. Now status is checking eligibility n under process. What to do

Jeet050

Jul 23, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
7.0 bands with no band less than 6.5
LANDED..........
Someday i will for sure..!!
I had applied on may 22 cleared medical. Last week Canada consulate BANGALORE had called me to send them the documents of my education. It's been 8 weeks. Now status is checking eligibility n under process. What to do
didnt' you submit the education documents at first time?

Darshan Reddy

May 21, 2017
I had submitted my 10,12 and engineering degree certificate. Engineering marks cards I didn't. And they sepcifically asked them. And replied in phone we'll get back to you. It's been 4 days since they said

Jeet050

Jul 23, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
LANDED..........
so u did not send them engineering marksheets? what did they exactly say on call and which number did they call because i am also getting calls from bangalore and i get scared for a moment and then it turns out that it was some survey company and all.

Darshan Reddy

May 21, 2017
They asked me my DOB, n which college am applying and which course. And asked in which college I did engineering. After that they asked me to send those marks sheets. That's all.

Jeet050

Jul 23, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
LANDED..........
They asked me my DOB, n which college am applying and which course. And asked in which college I did engineering. After that they asked me to send those marks sheets. That's all.
what number and time did they call from? but if they have called and asked so it means there is positivity in ur case. the humor is that they know what college are you going for and all but still they are asking you and freaking you out. lol

Jeet050

Jul 23, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
LANDED..........

Randomgirl

Star Member
Jul 14, 2017
visa refused!!
reasons marked below:

You have not satisfied me that you would leave Canada at the end of your stay. In reaching this decision, I considered several factors, including:
-Purpose of visit
-(other reasons)Your proposed studies are not reasonable in light of one or more of: Your qualifications, previous studies, missing marks cards, gap in studies, employment, level of establishment, language abilities or your future prospects and plans.

( guys is there any chance if I apply again )

I have MCA & BCA degree with 70 above marks
ielts ( L: 7.5 | w: 7 | S : 6 | R : 6 )