+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

lets share visa status, June applicants only.

INDERJIT114

Jul 20, 2017
According to cic, if you have not surname then in family name write the given name as it is there. Some said that it works and some said it's not. If you not get success then there is another by UCI number and application number, call your agent and asked for it, they definately get the email where CIC provides that information.
YESTERDAY i called them but they are not willing to give me i don't know why but today i will go to there office

Mnpatel228

Star Member
Jul 16, 2017
Hey , i can check my file status on ecas but cant link my application to my cic account through Gckey. Can anyone tell me why this is happening to me.

exd

Feb 5, 2016
In response to my query I have received the following reply

Applied 12 June from Sweden London VFS

"We write in reply to your enquiry.

Your application is in active process - part of the processing is done in Canada and cannot be expedited. In saying that please be assured that we aim to finalise your application as soon as the file review is complete.

Applicants are reminded not to finalise their travel plans until the visa has been issued.

We trust this is of assistance to you.

Yours sincerely,"

gaba

Star Member
Feb 1, 2017
In response to my query I have received the following reply

Applied 12 June from Sweden London VFS

"We write in reply to your enquiry.

Your application is in active process - part of the processing is done in Canada and cannot be expedited. In saying that please be assured that we aim to finalise your application as soon as the file review is complete.

Applicants are reminded not to finalise their travel plans until the visa has been issued.

We trust this is of assistance to you.

Yours sincerely,"
On what date did you apply for study permit?

Mohammad rangwala

Jul 24, 2017
I applied for my study permit on 6th July for my September intake. I've submitted a paper application at vfs. By when will I get to know the final decision ?

exd

Feb 5, 2016
Oh srry, i didnt saw that.
When did you sent your enquiry? And when they responded?
inquiry sent 20th July and today also and received reply today 24th July
( I am so surprised my inquiry got response within 5 days otherwise their website says expect response in 28 working days )

gaba

Star Member
Feb 1, 2017
inquiry sent 20th July and today also and received reply today 24th July
( I am so surprised my inquiry got response within 5 days otherwise their website says expect response in 28 working days )
Yes, it was quick, indeed.

Randomgirl

Star Member
Jul 14, 2017
hey everyone!
My eligibility status changed on friday.. and i'm still waiting for their response. how long they will take to made a final decision.
I've applied on June 28th offline, delhi Vfs. spp.
I'm really worried!