Dec 28, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19/08/2013
AOR Received.
12/09/2013
zairylle said:
I got an email yesterday from CPCV it's about my application for PR and it's already approved and also a passport request for my dependants. Now waiting for interview letter. I'm September 2013 applicant

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!
OMG! I am so excited! This is wonderful news!. Please what's your timeline?

blengbleng

Mar 1, 2015
Julsen said:
zairylle said:
I got an email yesterday from CPCV it's about my application for PR and it's already approved and also a passport request for my dependants. Now waiting for interview letter. I'm September 2013 applicant

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!
OMG! I am so excited! This is wonderful news!. Please what's your timeline?
feb4 din nagPPR ang lc1 namin pero till now wala pa sked landing interview sa cic ottawa. Talaga bang mas matagal magbigay ng sked ang cic ottawa?

zairylle

Jun 23, 2013
My timeline

Application submitted: September 9, 2013
OWP received November 16, 2013
3 in 1 kit received: June 2, 2014
Medical done June 17,2014
Additional docs submitted July 27
Approval and per Feb 28, 2015

Reshi

Star Member
Mar 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi po, to "parsley_ly" and "crazybaldhead" and others who already submitted their LC2 passports to CEM, may bumalik na po ba? its been 5 weeks already since LC1 landing interview pero up to now di pa rin binabalik yung mga passports. Thanks po.

wolverine1234

Jan 31, 2015
Reshi said:
hi po, to "parsley_ly" and "crazybaldhead" and others who already submitted their LC2 passports to CEM, may bumalik na po ba? its been 5 weeks already since LC1 landing interview pero up to now di pa rin binabalik yung mga passports. Thanks po.
Hi.. Parehas tayo. Still waiting for visa... On my 5th week already. Konting paghihintay nlng....

Reshi

Star Member
Mar 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
yup sana dumating na mga passport kase hanggang apr 04 lang yung nakalagay na validity ng visa doon sa PPR request, i don't know kung susundin yun kapag ni release yung mga passport.

parsley_ly

Mar 1, 2012
Hi Reshi, we're on the same page. still waiting for our visa na sana dumating na.

I don't know if some of you encountered this, but our approval stated that entry to canada is valid until end of august. However, another letter was sent 2 weeks after the approval letter and this time the validity date was changed from end of august to April 3. Ngayon gipit na masyado. :)

Julsen

Dec 28, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19/08/2013
AOR Received.
12/09/2013
zairylle said:
My timeline

Application submitted: September 9, 2013
OWP received November 16, 2013
3 in 1 kit received: June 2, 2014
Medical done June 17,2014
Additional docs submitted July 27
Approval and per Feb 28, 2015
Thanks for your timeline zairylle :). This means cic is still working :D. I pray the rest of us get good news really soon.Especially for those whose medicals expire soon. God bless us all.
Please let's keep praying for eachother, and for our member who recently lost her husband.

Have a blessed week everyone :).... Please let's keep the updates coming and the lines of communication open. Thank you :)

God bless!

Reshi

Star Member
Mar 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
parsley_ly said:
Hi Reshi, we're on the same page. still waiting for our visa na sana dumating na.

I don't know if some of you encountered this, but our approval stated that entry to canada is valid until end of august. However, another letter was sent 2 weeks after the approval letter and this time the validity date was changed from end of august to April 3. Ngayon gipit na masyado. :)
same here, on the first PPR it states that validity would be until June 2015 then I received another email and the validity was changed to Apr 04. The schedule is already tight specially my hubby still needs to resign from his current work and my son is still in schooling. We can't make any move yet coz its emphasized on the letter that "Don't make any travel plans yet unless you're in possession of your visa". Were almost in the finish line pero up to the last minute inconsistent pa rin sila. hehe

Strawberry28

May 22, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
9/13
Med's Request
6/3/14
Med's Done....
June 2014 LC2 Docs sent 2 CPCV-7/14/14 Med's rcvd-ecas Jul 18,14 LC2 docs rcvd by cic July 17 Add'l docs sent April 7,15; Med Re-assessment done Oct 12,15
Interview........
Nov. 19, 15
Passport Req..
& Approval Oct. 24,15
VISA ISSUED...
12/16/delivered 12/26
LANDED..........
LC2-January 2016
Reshi said:
same here, on the first PPR it states that validity would be until June 2015 then I received another email and the validity was changed to Apr 04. The schedule is already tight specially my hubby still needs to resign from his current work and my son is still in schooling. We can't make any move yet coz its emphasized on the letter that "Don't make any travel plans yet unless you're in possession of your visa". Were almost in the finish line pero up to the last minute inconsistent pa rin sila. hehe
Hehehe! I truly agree that cic is very inconsistent. We're all waiting for our PPRs/any update re:visa and yet you received yours twice? Cic should have shared it with others still waiting like us. haha! :D :D :D

Though cic is very inconsistent, I wonder why would they give you until April 4 only since your timeline says it was May last year when your Lc2 did their medical exams. ::) ::)

parsley_ly

Mar 1, 2012
Earlier today, I posted a reply that I haven't received my visa but a few minutes later I got a text message that my visa is ready for pick-up. I went in the afternoon to pick it up and weeee... already have it on hand. that is exactly 4 weeks after I submitted our passport. The COPR was dated 2 weeks after the interview date of LC1 and the validity is based on the first letter which I received.

Good luck to everyone waiting, hope you all get your visas before the expiry of the validity date. Thank you Lord!

One more hurdle and that is the landing interview. :) All the best!

Reshi

Star Member
Mar 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
wow paresley CONGRATS!!! :) I hope ours are already on the way too! :) May I know who texted you that yours are ready for pickup? is it VFS Global? thanks again

Yanskie

Jul 30, 2014
parsley_ly said:
Earlier today, I posted a reply that I haven't received my visa but a few minutes later I got a text message that my visa is ready for pick-up. I went in the afternoon to pick it up and weeee... already have it on hand. that is exactly 4 weeks after I submitted our passport. The COPR was dated 2 weeks after the interview date of LC1 and the validity is based on the first letter which I received.

Good luck to everyone waiting, hope you all get your visas before the expiry of the validity date. Thank you Lord!

Wow Congrats po...magkasabay pala tayo ng sked ng interview ng LC1 natin at same from Vancouver mas maaga lng oo kayo ng oras.....sana sa amin din po dumating lalo nat malapit na po validity ng intial entry that is April 2....through VAC po ba kayo nag send ng passport po?

wolverine1234

Jan 31, 2015
parsley_ly said:

Congratulations! :)

parsley_ly

Mar 1, 2012
Yes, I coursed our passports thru VFS Global. I chose the pick-up option than receiving it via courier kasi mas mahal eh malapit lang naman ako:). They texted me and e-mailed me at the same time. Pick-up time was between 3-4pm.