+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Lets share timelines 2013 Live in caregiver PR/OPW Applicants

martindcanada

Sep 5, 2014
martindcanada said:
How long is the waiting time for interview? I have PR approved and PPR request last weeek!
Application received February 2011
Processed : March 2011
OWP : December 2011
LC2 receive : July 2013
MR : March 2014
Med's done : April 2014
Med's result: June 2014
final review : November 2014
PR approved and PPR : January 2015
waiting for interview...

Reshi

Star Member
Mar 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
parsley_ly said:
Here's our update:

We already received our PR approval and passport request. Thank you Lord! Hope everybody get theirs too.
June 2013 applicant kami. Is there anybody here who sent their passports directly at the VFS Global in Makati. How much did you pay?

Thanks.
Is it ok or safe if you can just send your passports thru LBC or DHL? Thanks in advance for all those who will reply :)

martindcanada

Sep 5, 2014
Reshi said:
Is it ok or safe if you can just send your passports thru LBC or DHL? Thanks in advance for all those who will reply :)
I think you have to follow the written instruction and the 2 courier that they provided.

parsley_ly

Mar 1, 2012
Hi Reshi, I've read other forumates used the services of those courier providers and CIC Manila was able to receive their documents safely. Most of them are from the provinces. On my part, I've decided to send it thru VFS Global for the extra service of tracking and pick-up service since it's also accessible to us. By the way, 2 days after receiving PR approval, we also received the interview appointment scheduled at the end of January.
Best of Luck to everyone.

Reshi

Star Member
Mar 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
thanks for all those who replied :)

I just sent them thru LBC. I read from forums that if you did not use VFS in sending them, they are usually return by DHL or WWW Express.

@parsley_ly, may I know your province in Canada? thanks

Yanskie

Jul 30, 2014
parsley_ly said:
British Columbia.
I also.sent us thru VFS kasi you can track your passport online....tapos tintxt ka pag na send ang pag e retirn na nila....nung April kasi dun namin pinadala yunh re entry n hubby ko after 4 working days lang nabalik agad......where oo pala sa vqncouver po ba LC1 ninyo? Vancouver po hubby ko scheduled on 28th pf January

parsley_ly

Mar 1, 2012
Hi Yanskie, from Vancouver yes and scheduled on the 28th as well. Will he be interviewed at 8:30am, that was the schedule given.

Yanskie

Jul 30, 2014
parsley_ly said:
Hi Yanskie, from Vancouver yes and scheduled on the 28th as well. Will he be interviewed at 8:30am, that was the schedule given.
naku kasabay po pala kayo ng araw ng hubby ko hehehe 10am nga lang po sa kanya...Goodluck po and God Bless

clairelyza

Star Member
Feb 14, 2011
Yanskie said:
naku kasabay po pala kayo ng araw ng hubby ko hehehe 10am nga lang po sa kanya...Goodluck po and God Bless
hey yanskie at last may schedule na din hubby mo kelan nya nareceive? AKO 4 months na waiting

Yanskie

Jul 30, 2014
clairelyza said:
hey yanskie at last may schedule na din hubby mo kelan nya nareceive? AKO 4 months na waiting
Hi Ate...kaya nga po eh after 6 months and 5 days dumqting na rin...kahapon lang po mga 4pm Canada time pero they sent it 1:10pm thru email. firs communication thru email...pag wala pa po exactly 6 months from d the date of thebapproval letter nio po tawag po kayo agad sa CIC Ate

clairelyza

Star Member
Feb 14, 2011
Yanskie said:
Hi Ate...kaya nga po eh after 6 months and 5 days dumqting na rin...kahapon lang po mga 4pm Canada time pero they sent it 1:10pm thru email. firs communication thru email...pag wala pa po exactly 6 months from d the date of thebapproval letter nio po tawag po kayo agad sa CIC Ate
wala pa nga 6 months nangugulit na KO eh hehehe wait ako till March☺ lapit ka na mag graduate☺ congrats☺