nicajean26 said:
may 2013 applicant
owp-Aug 2013
Aip-May 2014
husband medical-June 2014
Lc2 Documents-July 6 2014
application complete-September 30, 2014
interview sched-October 8 2014

After i received that my application is complete the next day cic calgary email me my interview schedule:) yehey!! god bless us all. im on the last step:)
Hi nicajean26! We have d same interview sched ...are you from Calgary? what time is your interview? Thanks!

Arev

Oct 24, 2013
clairelyza said:
Wow that was so quick while in Vancouver feels like forever to wait.
Yes so quick! I can't believe it myself!
Yours is coming clairelyza! just keep d faith!

nicajean26

Star Member
Jan 27, 2013
Arev said:
Hi nicajean26! We have d same interview sched ...are you from Calgary? what time is your interview? Thanks!
hi my interview in calgary is 10-11am yes we have the same timeline and scheduled interview date ehehe goodluck on October 8. hope by that time we will encounter no problem last step it is :)

relaxgurl

Star Member
Feb 3, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 05,2013
AOR Received.
Jun. 2013 (A.i.p Rec.) May21 2014
@ Clairelyza snd Arez congrats on this long journey.
Cic come on release some more 2012 and 2013 Applicants....not because we have spouse and Children you let us suffer long waiting times. From may I got 3 in1kit and all now no med rec update...very discouraging. How long should we wait to have our spouse and Children with us?

cg-ofw

Feb 4, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
relaxgurl said:
Cic come on release some more 2012 and 2013 Applicants....not because we have spouse and Children you let us suffer long waiting times. From may I got 3 in1kit and all now no med rec update...very discouraging. How long should we wait to have our spouse and Children with us?
hi, you can email them at question@cic.gc.ca to ask the status of your application. They usually reply within 10 days. Or you can send them a snail mail just like what my friend did at this address:

Case Processing Centre – Vegreville
Unit LC2
6212 - 55th Avenue
Vegreville, AB
T9C 1W3

hardworker2

Mar 15, 2014
relaxgurl said:
I feel you @ relaxgurl. After years of silent reading forums concerning this topic, I've notice that this Canadian PR program for caregivers is the most inconsistent and confusing program I have heard of and seen.

- they will release large number of 3in1 kit at one time but suddenly stops releasing PPR
- some receives 3in1 kit but no medical request (you need to call them again, you're lucky if they will email the request soon)
- some already got their PR card mailed to LC1 but the passports of LC2 were not even released from local embassies
- some already have PR approval but their eCAS doesn't update (so sometimes its hard to rely on eCAS)
- it no longer matters if you passed or submitted all the needed requirements earlier than the others or later because they don't follow the "first completed first serve basis". I don't know if they are just pulling out application to process on a random basis. I think that's what they call fair treatment.

the sad thing is they got us on the balls and all we can do is WAIT.

ITS SO FRUSTRATING living on the edge and waiting...always expecting... hanging in the middle...longing for your family.

Sveti28

Star Member
Jul 17, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sveti28 said:
Congratulation!!!Hopefully I am next!
YEAH .....I received second email today OCT 8!!!
My time line
PR applied- Nov 27/2013
OWP received- Feb 26/2014
AIP- July 6/2014
DM- October 8/2014
Waiting for the interview....soon!!!

marjine

Star Member
Sep 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sveti28 said:
YEAH .....I received second email today OCT 8!!!
My time line
PR applied- Nov 27/2013
OWP received- Feb 26/2014
AIP- July 6/2014
DM- October 8/2014
Waiting for the interview....soon!!!

Congrats Sveti28 :) hopefully we recieved ours also next ..!!!!!

relaxgurl

Star Member
Feb 3, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 05,2013
AOR Received.
Jun. 2013 (A.i.p Rec.) May21 2014
@ CgOfw I called and they say they are waiting on my country to update medical. They gave me my country's email contact and both me and my husband email them and did not get a reply.
@ Hardworker2 if I could hit like a 10 times I would! Well said.
I am a generally happy person but this system is wearing me down. I feel stagnant...single 2014 applicants I see them getting through already so I am thinking they don't like dependant kids. I feel cheated!!!!! Don't forget they say only 17500 pr this year in previous news. so clear your backlog cic....people waiting over a year need to be Free!! To me under a year is no time to get frustrated! While others in the past waited more than year. Tired to be away from my family. Lord I pray for the chains to be broken and people with children see some good news.

Julsen

Dec 28, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19/08/2013
AOR Received.
12/09/2013
relaxgurl said:
@ CgOfw I called and they say they are waiting on my country to update medical. They gave me my country's email contact and both me and my husband email them and did not get a reply.
@ Hardworker2 if I could hit like a 10 times I would! Well said.
I am a generally happy person but this system is wearing me down. I feel stagnant...single 2014 applicants I see them getting through already so I am thinking they don't like dependant kids. I feel cheated!!!!! Don't forget they say only 17500 pr this year in previous news. so clear your backlog cic....people waiting over a year need to be Free!! To me under a year is no time to get frustrated! While others in the past waited more than year. Tired to be away from my family. Lord I pray for the chains to be broken and people with children see some good news.
I hear you relaxgurl. And well said hardworker. It truly is really sad!
I received my Aip since June( august 2013 applicant), and to date, no word on medical request forms. I have called, emailed and even faxed cic here in canada and their office in Ghana which I was told would be contacting my family concerning the medical request forms. And still...nothing. I have a dependent son so i'm thinking in the same line, that it is faster for single applicants.
Like hardworker said, "ITS SO FRUSTRATING living on the edge and waiting...always expecting... hanging in the middle...longing for your family".
All we can do is to keep waiting.
God help us all.

margaux

Star Member
Dec 28, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
PR/OWP applied: Feb. 2013; OWP Rec'd:May 2013
Doc's Request.
AIP & Docs Req : May 2014
Med's Done....
June 2014
Passport Req..
PR approval & PPR 2/12/15
LANDED..........
Apr. 9, 2015
For now as we wait for the progress and pr approval, all we can and should do is pray, keep the faith, be patient and hopeful. All we wanted is to be reunited with our families. May God grant all our hearts' desires.

@sveti, congrats! are you single or with dependants (how many)?
@arev, are your dependants, husband and children?

Arev

Oct 24, 2013
margaux said:
For now as we wait for the progress and pr approval, all we can and should do is pray, keep the faith, be patient and hopeful. All we wanted is to be reunited with our families. May God grant all our hearts' desires.

@ sveti, congrats! are you single or with dependants (how many)?
@ arev, are your dependants, husband and children?
Yes I have my husband and 2 children as dependants.

Btw, I just landed & got my PR status yesterday Oct. 8 at 2pm..
Now, waiting for my dependants' passports with visa from CEM.

Yanskie

Jul 30, 2014
Arev said:
Yes I have my husband and 2 children as dependants.

Btw, I just landed & got my PR status yesterday Oct. 8 at 2pm..
Now, waiting for my dependants' passports with visa from CEM.
Hi po Maam Arev....from what province po kayo and wen nio po na received. Confirmation and PPR?

Sveti28

Star Member
Jul 17, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
margaux said:

@ sveti, congrats! are you single or with dependants (how many)?
@ arev, are your dependants, husband and children?
Im single applicant