+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Lets share timelines 2013 Live in caregiver PR/OPW Applicants

clairelyza

Star Member
Feb 14, 2011
Is there anybody here that got their LC2 visa yet? I have 2 kids 13 and 7 I've read that they need to undergo PDOS and also need DSWD travel documents. What if I'm going to pick them up do we still need to get the DSWD taravel docs? I know my 13 yrs old needs to do PDOS but the DSWD i'm not sure because i am picking them up as soon as they get their visa. Thank you.

nicajean26

Star Member
Jan 27, 2013
hi guys:) i checked my email yesterday around 5:33 pm i received email from cic stating my application for permanent residency has been approved:D im so happy. i am may 2013 applicant with one dependent already here in canada my husband. i completed my lc2 documents last july 6.and got the email application complete yesterday september 30. im from calgary alberta. hopefully it will be the start:) god bless us all.

marjine

Star Member
Sep 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nicajean26 said:
hi guys:) i checked my email yesterday around 5:33 pm i received email from cic stating my application for permanent residency has been approved:D im so happy. i am may 2013 applicant with one dependent already here in canada my husband. i completed my lc2 documents last july 6.and got the email application complete yesterday september 30. im from calgary alberta. hopefully it will be the start:) god bless us all.
congrats nicajean :)

jessy_li

Star Member
Jul 20, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mylady833 said:
2 weeks after DM i received an email from local CIC to arranged a date for interview then i booked myself for the interview the week after. I think it differs on the local office because from what i have read some received a mail, snail mail for the date if their interview, in my case the local CIC to for a date when i am available to appear for my landing so i just booked myself the earliest possible, (i received the email for interveiw friday and the next monday was holiday so i just book a date and time the week after). Just bring your old work permits, passport for stamping and picture for your PR card. Be there early so you have time to relax bcoz you will be so tensed that day :) ( excitement sometimes is stressful too ) it took 6 weeks to get the PR card. I dont have dependents. Goodluck!!!
Congratulation!does everyone need an interview after DM? Or only LC1?what is the interview for?
Thx

Youngmaiden

Jun 21, 2014
bing1978 said:
Hi guys. I have a question, I checked my application online, it already says, medicals have been received . I was wondering what will happens next and how many months for the next step of the process. I'm November 2013 applicant. Thanks
Hi Bing,

I'm November 2013 applicant as well. When you say medical received, is it yours or your Dependants Medical result. I recieved my AIP June 2014 and I'm a bit confused if do I have to undergo a medical exam again. It's been 3 months since the last letter from CIC and still we haven't heard from them.

Thanks

Sveti28

Star Member
Jul 17, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I'm November 2013 applicant as well. When you say medical received, is it yours or your Dependants Medical result. I recieved my AIP June 2014 and I'm a bit confused if do I have to undergo a medical exam again. It's been 3 months since the last letter from CIC and still we haven't heard from them.

Thanks
[/quote]

Hi Youngmaiden,

Im applicant November 2013 too! I received my AIP in July. Its also been 3 months since then. Where are you from?are you single applicant?

Youngmaiden

Jun 21, 2014
Sveti28 said:

Thanks

Hi Youngmaiden,

Im applicant November 2013 too! I received my AIP in July. Its also been 3 months since then. Where are you from?are you single applicant?
Hello Sveti,

I'm married and from Ontario. My Dependant is from the UK. CIC letter stated that London office will contact my husband and to encourage my dependant to acquire the requirements needed. My husband got his police check but can't do his medical as London Visa has not contacted him yet. So I don't know maybe each office outside Canada has its own way to process the application.
How bout you are you Married or Single?

annemarie91104

Star Member
Feb 27, 2011
clairelyza said:
Is there anybody here that got their LC2 visa yet? I have 2 kids 13 and 7 I've read that they need to undergo PDOS and also need DSWD travel documents. What if I'm going to pick them up do we still need to get the DSWD taravel docs? I know my 13 yrs old needs to do PDOS but the DSWD i'm not sure because i am picking them up as soon as they get their visa. Thank you.

hi u still need dswd clearance if husband is not present...

Sveti28

Star Member
Jul 17, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Youngmaiden said:
Hello Sveti,

I'm married and from Ontario. My Dependant is from the UK. CIC letter stated that London office will contact my husband and to encourage my dependant to acquire the requirements needed. My husband got his police check but can't do his medical as London Visa has not contacted him yet. So I don't know maybe each office outside Canada has its own way to process the application.
How bout you are you Married or Single?
Im single from BC

natsy

May 31, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb. 4, 2013
AOR Received.
Feb. 18, 2013; OWP: May 2, 2013; AIP: May 20, 2014
Med's Request
LC2: May 20, 2014
Med's Done....
LC2: June 5, 2014; LC2 Docs Rcvd: June 23, 2014; PR approval email: July 21, 2014
Interview........
Aug. 20, 2014
Passport Req..
LC2 PPR: July 21, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
LC2 Visa Issued: Oct. 29, 2014
LANDED..........
Aug. 20, 2014
pr card arrived in the mail yesterday! no lc2 visa passport yet...

nicajean26

Star Member
Jan 27, 2013
may 2013 applicant
owp-Aug 2013
Aip-May 2014
husband medical-June 2014
Lc2 Documents-July 6 2014
application complete-September 30, 2014
interview sched-October 8 2014

After i received that my application is complete the next day cic calgary email me my interview schedule:) yehey!! god bless us all. im on the last step:)

Yanskie

Jul 30, 2014
clairelyza said:
Hi Natsy how did you got your interview letter and where was your interview?
Congrats po! any update po ba sa interview ninyo? My hubby is from Vancouver received our approval letter and PPR last july 16. nag foolow up sia after 6 weeks at ang sabi eh antay lng daw kasi matagal dw magbigay ng schedule ang Vancouver kasi busiest province daw ito ng Canada....mag 3 months n po passport namin sa CEM...:-(

Sveti28

Star Member
Jul 17, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Youngmaiden said:
I see. Did you receive your OWP already? By the way what's your timeline?
My time line
Applied PR- Nov 27/2013
OWP- Feb 26/2014
AIP- July 6/2014