+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Lets share timelines 2013 Live in caregiver PR/OPW Applicants

Mariamina

Apr 17, 2014
Good day everyone.Just wanna ask if its easy to cancel my PR application for my spouse in the Philippines since we are separated to each other..i just passed his documents including his nbi and other stuff last monday.any information is greatly appreciated.thanks

may25

Mar 28, 2013
laine06 said:
hi may25 I have been reading threads I saw we received our AIP at the same time (March 14) and my ecas also says medical result received .. and I didn't received the second letter yet.. i was wondering if you receive yours already? Looks like everybody here receives it already.. what is your timeline by the way? thank you
Good Day laine06, :)

I received an email stated that i need to pay for PR fee $490, i received it last April 4,2014
and went i check my ecas it decision made already (i check my ecas a day after i received the email)
I m a single applicant, from Calgary Alberta
:)

may25

Mar 28, 2013
luckbymyside said:
We are in same boat then but I got aip on March 13 and they asked for fingerprints all done and already sent until now nothing new and ecase is medicals received and if you dont mind can I ask where are you from I mean which province?
Hi, am from Calgary Alberta, they didnt ask me for fingerprints.

I received email last April 4, stated that i need to pay for PR fee $490

I check my ecas and its Decision Made. :) Dont worry you received yours in a few days... we are lucky :) the processing are fast

laine06

Jul 12, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-06-2013
may25 said:
Good Day laine06, :)

I received an email stated that i need to pay for PR fee $490, i received it last April 4,2014
and went i check my ecas it decision made already (i check my ecas a day after i received the email)
I m a single applicant, from Calgary Alberta
:)
Hi may25.... we have the same timeline.. but till now i still dont have the second email :( i'm a little worried about it..

laine06

Jul 12, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-06-2013
Bubblesandme said:
Hi guys! I just checked my e-cas and it says "medical results received", does anyone know usually how long before we can get the 2nd email?

Thanks!
Hi bubblesandme just wanna ask did u received your 2nd email yet?

flordz

Star Member
Jan 24, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
laine06 said:
Hi may25.... we have the same timeline.. but till now i still dont have the second email :( i'm a little worried about it..
@laine06 we are on the same province and each province handles application differently depends maybe on the loads of applicant. In my case i have 2nd email already so I phone cic but the interview appointment will take as much as 2 months.

laine06

Jul 12, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-06-2013
flordz said:
@ laine06 we are on the same province and each province handles application differently depends maybe on the loads of applicant. In my case i have 2nd email already so I phone cic but the interview appointment will take as much as 2 months.
Hi flordz... im just worried that i didnt get the email... i read on some threads some emails were claimed to be sent by cic but really never got to the applicants... question when your ecas says medical received did u get your 2nd email? Or is it when your ecas says decision have been made that you received the 2nd email? Thank u :D

mylady833

Sep 28, 2011
Saskatoon
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 25, 2013
Doc's Request.
Aip May 15, 2014, DM July 12,2014
Interview........
07-08-2014
LANDED..........
07-08-2014
Mariamina said:
Good day everyone.Just wanna ask if its easy to cancel my PR application for my spouse in the Philippines since we are separated to each other..i just passed his documents including his nbi and other stuff last monday.any information is greatly appreciated.thanks
Is he accompanying or not ? You can write a letter i guess to CIC but they will surely asked for a proof like legal separation or annullment.

This is an official quote "Officers will not issue a permanent resident visa to separated spouses, common-law partners or children in the legal custody of someone else, even if they are examined. This is because separated spouses and common-law partners are not members of the family class per R117(9)(c) and because children in the custody of someone else are non-accompanying family members.
Satisfactory written evidence of a separation and that a child is in the legal custody or guardianship or another individual (including the other parent) is required. Acceptable documentary p roof may include the following:
 formal separation agreement;
 letter from a lawyer indicating that divorce proceedings are underway;
 court order in respect of children identifying the fact of the relationship breakdown;
 documents removing the spouse or common-law partner from insurance policies or will;
 statutory declaration in the case of countries where legal separation and divorce are not possible,
for example, the Philippines. To be satisfied that the relationship has truly broken down, the officer may consider supporting evidence such as:
o evidence that the separated spouse is living with or has children with another partner, o income tax returns showing status as separated.
CPC-V should review CAIPS or GCMS notes from the initial work permit application at the visa office to see if the visa officer confirmed the applicant’s marital status at that time. CPC-V may ask the visa office to confirm or discredit the statutory declaration or other information provided by the live-in caregiver concerning their marital status at the time of their application for permanent residence.

ynahvie

Star Member
Nov 23, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Mariamina said:

When did u get seperated? U should file a divorce here in Canada before or actually u can still do it just act faster. But if u filed it before and u have your certificate u dont't need to include him anymore and he will not included with the background check and medical. It seems a little bit late now because u submitted his documents but if he never did medical maybe u can file your divorce and submit the copy of application and tell them divorce is on going and explain it to your letter why you are not including him anymore. Sometimes sending a letter through them and explain they will understand

blackeyes28

Star Member
Mar 26, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-May-15
Nomination.....
n/a
AOR Received.
11-June-15
IELTS Request
SA 13-July-15
File Transfer...
13-July-15
Med's Request
ECAS in process: 05-Aug-15
Med's Done....
upfront
Interview........
n/a
Passport Req..
(DM & PPR)05-Feb-16
VISA ISSUED...
19-Feb-16
LANDED..........
31-Mar-16
I just wanna share this good news. My friend who applied for PR/OWP last March 2013 received a letter from CIC and it said a decision has been made on her PR application, her interview is scheduled next month. Btw, she is a single applicant. Cheers to more and faster approvals!

bing1978

Star Member
Nov 11, 2013
Hi guys. I have a question, I checked my application online, it already says, medicals have been received . I was wondering what will happens next and how many months for the next step of the process. I'm November 2013 applicant. Thanks

may25

Mar 28, 2013
bing1978 said:
Hi guys. I have a question, I checked my application online, it already says, medicals have been received . I was wondering what will happens next and how many months for the next step of the process. I'm November 2013 applicant. Thanks
Hi, in a few days your ecas shows Decision Made, and you received email stated that you need to pay for processing fee.
GOD BLess us, processing are fast .... :)

bing1978

Star Member
Nov 11, 2013
may25 said:
Hi, in a few days your ecas shows Decision Made, and you received email stated that you need to pay for processing fee.
GOD BLess us, processing are fast .... :)

omg! i really hope so.thank you for replying.God bless us!!!