+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Lets share timelines 2013 Live in caregiver PR/OPW Applicants

roan0125

Dec 15, 2013
Julsen said:
Hi,
Yes, it's your monthly paystub and your T4 :)
How's your application coming so far?

hi guys, im going to send my open and pr application also, just clarification about paystubs, do i have to submit 24months of paystubs? thanks

dna

Star Member
Aug 5, 2011
roan0125 said:
hi guys, im going to send my open and pr application also, just clarification about paystubs, do i have to submit 24months of paystubs? thanks
Yes, the paystubs prove that you have completed 24 months of working ( if you work straight for 24 months without any vacation).

akoito

Star Member
Aug 14, 2013
Edmonton
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 10, 2013
Interview........
January 28, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
February 26, 2016
LANDED..........
January 28, 2016
Julsen said:
That's wonderful news! Very uplifting:). Did both of them apply under the LIC program as well?
I pray the processing time continues to speed up. 36 months is a very long time to wait.
Yes, they are both under LIC program.

Julsen

Dec 28, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19/08/2013
AOR Received.
12/09/2013
akoito said:
Yes, they are both under LIC program.
Truly uplifting!:) . I can't begin to tell you how happy i am to learn about this.
I pray that ours will be as fast.
God bless us all:)

akoito

Star Member
Aug 14, 2013
Edmonton
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 10, 2013
Interview........
January 28, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
February 26, 2016
LANDED..........
January 28, 2016
Julsen said:
Truly uplifting!:) . I can't begin to tell you how happy i am to learn about this.
I pray that ours will be as fast.
God bless us all:)
I know right! The moment my friend told me she got hers, I was so excited and hopeful!
Let us keep praying. God bless!

cfbebe

Star Member
Dec 27, 2013
Hi guys,

I m going to apply for PR in February under option 2...3,900 hours (within a minimum of 22 months, which may include a maximum of 390 hours of overtime) of authorized full-time employment.
Anyone applied under this option??????

I also have a question about the Option C printout. I already received mine but it's only for tax year 2012 will that be enough? CRA told me that they can't give me more cause they have to wait for my tax declaration in April 2014.

Can I give another address on my application than the one I am currently living at as a live-in nanny? Cause I ll be moving out after completing the 3900 hrs and will stop working for my employer. Any advice???

gurjit4u

Dec 4, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi all,

I am live in caregiver and applied PR and OWP last week. i want to know that can i leave my employer right now or should i wait for open work permit.

anie

Star Member
Nov 3, 2013
gurjit4u said:
Hi all,

I am live in caregiver and applied PR and OWP last week. i want to know that can i leave my employer right now or should i wait for open work permit.
Hi, you can not leave your employer until you got your OWP.Be patient... :) :) :)

gurjit4u

Dec 4, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi everyone,

i got my work permit extension with same employer but on the work permit case type is not 20 its 57. anybody knows what is case type 57?pls

jacky0025

Star Member
Sep 7, 2012
EDMONTON ALBERTA
Category........
Visa Office......
VEGREVILLE
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MAY 23, 2013 (MARRIED) ^__^
Doc's Request.
/AIP: MARCH 13, 2014
Med's Request
/Lc2 Kit: MAY 16, 2014
Interview........
/Email received: DECEMBER 04, 2014
Passport Req..
OCTOBER 28, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
FEBRUARY 05, 2015
LANDED..........
DECEMBER 16, 2014
akoito said:
Hey guys, just want to share that my friend who is a March 2012 applicant received her initial approval for PR last month, and one August 2012 applicant received this week. I hope the processing time continue to speed up. I'm May 2013 applicant, yay! Good luck to everyone!

hello everyone i am May 23 2013 applicants and right now i am here in the Philippines for my vacation ..and recently got married ... my flight is on january 15 ... and i am starting to feel sad again knowing that i have to leave my husband:( but reading this post makes me so happyy!!!!..... hopefully they truly speed up the processing of our PR applications so we do not need to suffer being away from our loveones.. lets pray guys //pray pray pray God will make way for all of us.... :)

jacky0025

Star Member
Sep 7, 2012
EDMONTON ALBERTA
Category........
Visa Office......
VEGREVILLE
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MAY 23, 2013 (MARRIED) ^__^
Doc's Request.
/AIP: MARCH 13, 2014
Med's Request
/Lc2 Kit: MAY 16, 2014
Interview........
/Email received: DECEMBER 04, 2014
Passport Req..
OCTOBER 28, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
FEBRUARY 05, 2015
LANDED..........
DECEMBER 16, 2014
and also guys i dont know if i got this right ... when we send our pr applications what they are processing is all the documents that we sent to proof that we worked as LIC for 2 years in canada and to see if we are eligible ... and if all our documents are okay they will give us our INITIAL APPROVAL ...if we are single applicants like no dependents after we get our intial approval the next step is the second stage where in the payment for right of permanent residency and interview.. then PR card.. BUT ... if like me who is married .. once i get my first approval the next step is medical and criminial check for my LC2 which is my husband right >? and if he got approved then next this is we will get our PR at the same time >? so on first stage of processing only the Lc1 papers is the one they are processing am I right ?? :)

looney

Star Member
Jan 22, 2013
Good day to everyone !!! ... I am about to renew my work permit online and one document being asked is "PROOF THAT YOU MEET THE REQUIREMENT OF JOB BEING OFFERED " ...... can someone guide me what is all about?... what document should i submit? .... thanks in advance ...

akoito

Star Member
Aug 14, 2013
Edmonton
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 10, 2013
Interview........
January 28, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
February 26, 2016
LANDED..........
January 28, 2016
jacky0025 said:
hello everyone i am May 23 2013 applicants and right now i am here in the Philippines for my vacation ..and recently got married ... my flight is on january 15 ... and i am starting to feel sad again knowing that i have to leave my husband:( but reading this post makes me so happyy!!!!..... hopefully they truly speed up the processing of our PR applications so we do not need to suffer being away from our loveones.. lets pray guys //pray pray pray God will make way for all of us.... :)
Congratulations on getting married. Don't forget to inform CIC about it, I assume you applied as single.

RebornLg

Jan 24, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct. 21, 2013
AOR Received.
Nov.19, 2013. AIP June 7, 2014 .... June 16,2014 application completed
Interview........
Waiting
Hey guys just received my OWP today in the mail, approved jan 3. Thanks God I can spread my wings now :)

Sveti28

Star Member
Jul 17, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
RebornLg said:
Hey guys just received my OWP today in the mail, approved jan 3. Thanks God I can spread my wings now :)
When did you apply for Open work permit?