+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Lets all collaborate who are in the same ship.

hangza

Star Member
Aug 6, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
True said mate,

though just wondering your message says:

"E-case shows in-process ....we have started processing on 11th December 2008." Is it typo mistake for the date.

Undoubtly time game is there, and all it takes is too keep yourself cool and wait and watch one fine day it will be our day :).

And apart as you correctly said no news is good news, else they would have come back to us in short span of time rather not to waste our and their's too.

So hope all goes well.

keep posting mate :)

hangza

jsp

Star Member
Nov 10, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hello Hangza

sorry for replying with delay

My "E-case shows in-process ....we have started processing on 11th December 2008." is not typing mistake when i click in-process it further shows that they have started processing on 11 december 2008.

any updation in ur case case and for anyone who had applied in 2008.

jsp

Star Member
Nov 10, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hangza / other members

please tell me how can i add my timeline at my signature as for most of members their timeline shows at the bottom of each message they post.

hangza

Star Member
Aug 6, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nit4canada said:
Hi Hangza, any updates man? long time no hear..
Na, no update mate, Sorry for delay in writing, went to Mata Vaishno Devi with family over weekend.

Hope Mata rani will help us with her devine powers.

Jai Mata Di.

Hangza

hangza

Star Member
Aug 6, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jsp said:
Hangza / other members

please tell me how can i add my timeline at my signature as for most of members their timeline shows at the bottom of each message they post.
Dude,

You would need to go to Profile tab on the top of thw page and on the left you would see the Modify Profile bax, in that click on Forum Profile Information and add your sig :)

Keep posting :)

hangza

jsp

Star Member
Nov 10, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks Hangza

as directed by u i ve added my timeline in signature