+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Lets all collaborate who are in the same ship.

hangza

Star Member
Aug 6, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi All,

I sent full application to CHC New Delhi on 24th July 09 for federal skilled work under new point system.

As mentioned in AOR if don’t get any instructions from CHC-ND after 3 months I can contact them directly.

After 3 months when contacted via courier mail, I am asked to wait as application is still under review and asked to wait till they send further instructions.

I saw my online status changed from Review pending to In-process on 20th October 09, which they mentioned

Your application was reviewed and we started processing on October 13, 2009.

Waiting waiting is killing me, so just thought to get some morale support from those who are in same situation.

God forbid you should not be, but if you are or have been in the same situation, please share your thoughts, experiences etc. They will really work for me and together may be we can learn or if not atleast provide emotional support.

hangza

amk

Star Member
Aug 29, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New Dehli
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
App. Filed.......
29-06-2009
Doc's Request.
02-09-2009
AOR Received.
12-11-2009
either u can contact to CHC or can wait a little to get AOR.

hangza

Star Member
Aug 6, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Mate,

I already have AOR, what i am waiting is for medicals to reach me, and it is just taking its own sweet time :).

Hope it reaches soon.

hangza

mahharrouf

Jan 23, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
be patient man, you are lucky who got under new point system, its only 2 months, just look around , people here waiting since 4-5 years and nothing. Compare yourself and calm down. Soon you will have good news.

Good luck.

hangza

Star Member
Aug 6, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I understand mahharrouf,

And its not the first time i applied for immigration aswell. This is actually third time for me. So been there done that senario since 2001. Its just that once you know you have done and put in so much its not easy to stand by like a spectator and wait and watch. Though on the other end you also know that there is nothing in your hand apart to be patient.

I know what you mean when you said waiting for 5 odd years. :) Who knows better.

Well never mind just wanted to get some good feelings bro.

hangza

Nit4canada

May 13, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Hangza, do you have any other previous immigration application pending before the Canadian high commision?I have a previous application pending before the Canadian High Commission and i am still waiting for my medicals to come. As you know, my application started processing on 2nd November, but no currespondence afterwards. I think we are in the same boat, and i think the reason for delay is because they may be considering our previous applications and current applications together and that is delaying our case. What do you think about that?

Nit4canada

May 13, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Hangza,

Please respond to my queries, i wish to analyze why there is a delay in both our cases. Please reply. Thank you in advance

hangza

Star Member
Aug 6, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nit4canada said:
Hi Hangza,

Please respond to my queries, i wish to analyze why there is a delay in both our cases. Please reply. Thank you in advance
Hi Nit4canada,

other applications were quite old as in year 2003, so they are all seperate and closed.

Regards,

hangza

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
Hi Hangza,

What's ur latest ? Have u got ur AOR ? I guess, by now ur Meds have come, right ?

I just wanted to know, coz things r pretty slow now-a-days in all CHCs.

Plz post ur update.

hangza

Star Member
Aug 6, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
qorax said:
Hi Hangza,

What's ur latest ? Have u got ur AOR ? I guess, by now ur Meds have come, right ?

Plz post ur update.
Hey qorax,

Na mate havn't received the meds as of yet, seems they are already started enjoying the christmas holidays and taking it easy.

Hopefully should receive it sooner.

Do let me know when you get your good news :).

hangza

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
hangza said:
qorax said:
Hi Hangza,

Plz post ur update.
Hey qorax,

Na mate havn't received the meds as of yet, seems they are already started enjoying the christmas holidays and taking it easy.

Hopefully should receive it sooner.

Do let me know when you get your good news :).

hangza
+ve hangza, +ve...
The moment I have mine I'll let u know our joy.
All the best to you too, buddy...

jsp

Star Member
Nov 10, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hangza said:
Hi All,

I sent full application to CHC New Delhi on 24th July 09 for federal skilled work under new point system.

As mentioned in AOR if don't get any instructions from CHC-ND after 3 months I can contact them directly.

After 3 months when contacted via courier mail, I am asked to wait as application is still under review and asked to wait till they send further instructions.

I saw my online status changed from Review pending to In-process on 20th October 09, which they mentioned

Your application was reviewed and we started processing on October 13, 2009.

Waiting waiting is killing me, so just thought to get some morale support from those who are in same situation.

God forbid you should not be, but if you are or have been in the same situation, please share your thoughts, experiences etc. They will really work for me and together may be we can learn or if not atleast provide emotional support.

hangza
Hi Hangza

i am also passing through same situation , you can judge it very well from my timeline

Applied - Sept. 2008 to CHC ND NOC 4121
Requested Full Application- 20th April 2009
Submitted full application- 12th August 2009
Awating Medical request and further formalities...
E-case shows in-process ....we have started processing on 11th December 2008.

after passing of 3 months to the submission of my full application , i contacted ND office by e-mail, they replied after 3-days with the wording that i am pasting here for ur reference

We have received the requested information/documents and your application is currently awaiting a review by a visa officer.

At this point there is no action required on your part. Please be assured that as soon as the review is complete, the next steps in the processing of this application will be determined and you will be advised accordingly.

We trust that this information will be of assistance

I would say wait n wait ... we ve no other choice ... keep cool and think +ve... no news means no bad news... otherwise they do not take so much time to send rejection ... definitely we "ll be through.. it is a game of time....

Keep sharing if u have any updation