+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Leon Please advise

ayachi

Sep 10, 2011
I hope my message find you well!,
I wrote to you before about my case :
” I’m a permanent resident card holder, I did the landing on May 2008, but due to lack of resources I couldn’t stay there with my wife and my daughter… at that time we go back to my previous company in Saudi Arabia and I carry on my job because I have a bank loan engagement there.

In between we visited Canada many times me and the Family, than My wife deliver a baby… and she stays there for 9 months with the kids…. And she left since May 2011…

To sum Up Leon Last time (March 2011) when I visited Canada the immigration agent, warren me verbally and he took some notes that I’m not staying there… you have to stay 720 days,
now we decide to settle for good in CANADA by next August 2012 , do you think they will allow me to come in? what I have to do?
Really I’m looking for your advice, is there any chance to hold my PR??
Best regards,

Leon

VIP Member
Jun 13, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ayachi said:
I hope my message find you well!,
I wrote to you before about my case :
” I'm a permanent resident card holder, I did the landing on May 2008, but due to lack of resources I couldn't stay there with my wife and my daughter... at that time we go back to my previous company in Saudi Arabia and I carry on my job because I have a bank loan engagement there.

In between we visited Canada many times me and the Family, than My wife deliver a baby... and she stays there for 9 months with the kids.... And she left since May 2011...

To sum Up Leon Last time (March 2011) when I visited Canada the immigration agent, warren me verbally and he took some notes that I'm not staying there... you have to stay 720 days,
now we decide to settle for good in CANADA by next August 2012 , do you think they will allow me to come in? what I have to do?
Really I'm looking for your advice, is there any chance to hold my PR??
Best regards,
I don't know if they will allow you to come back again without reporting you for not meeting the requirements as they have already flagged you in their system. They will ask you when you knew in March 2011 that you still have to stay 720 days, why did you leave Canada again. They will know you can not meet the residency requirements any more. Maybe they will still let it slide, who knows. The only way to find out is if you try.

ayachi

Sep 10, 2011
Thank you Leon, do you think they will not let all of us to come in : My daughters ( the younggest is canadian) and my wife? and even our PR cards will expired in June 2013?

Leon

VIP Member
Jun 13, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
If you arrive with your whole family, they will either report all of you for not meeting the requirements or none of you.
Did you have a good reason for not being able to meet the requirements, say parents bad health etc? If that is the case, you should explain that. You have a better chance.

Nishant batta

Star Member
Oct 25, 2010
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-01-2011
AOR Received.
15-03-2011
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
09-04-2011, 2nd AOR 15-04-2011, INPROCESS 25-10-2011
Med's Request
03-11-2011
Med's Done....
07-11-2011
Passport Req..
3-11-2011
VISA ISSUED...
03-12-2011
LANDED..........
04-03-2012
HI DEAR

I HAVE A DIFFERENT PROBLEM WITH ME. I LANDED ON 4TH MARCH AT TORONTO.
BUT DUE TO WEATHER CONDITIONS MY DAUGTHER WAS NT FEELING WELL, AND
ALSO MY PARENTS WERE NT WELL WITH THEIR HEALTH. SO WE DECIDED TO COME
BACK ON 12TH MARCH. I AM VERY MUCH READY TO GO BACK ALONE.

PLEASE GUIDE ME WHAT TO DO NOW?

ITZ URGENT

NISHANT

Leon

VIP Member
Jun 13, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nishant batta said:
HI DEAR

I HAVE A DIFFERENT PROBLEM WITH ME. I LANDED ON 4TH MARCH AT TORONTO.
BUT DUE TO WEATHER CONDITIONS MY DAUGTHER WAS NT FEELING WELL, AND
ALSO MY PARENTS WERE NT WELL WITH THEIR HEALTH. SO WE DECIDED TO COME
BACK ON 12TH MARCH. I AM VERY MUCH READY TO GO BACK ALONE.

PLEASE GUIDE ME WHAT TO DO NOW?

ITZ URGENT

NISHANT
If you want to go back alone, then go back alone. What is the problem?

ayachi

Sep 10, 2011
Thank you Leon,
the main reason that I had a big bank loan in the country I was working with 1500$ monthly payment, I will never be able to settel it if I will start working in Canada at that time....
If I involve a layer in immigration do you think it could be a good solution or only lost of time and money?
If i want to apply for immigartion again do you think I still have a chance?
best regards,

Leon

VIP Member
Jun 13, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ayachi said:
Thank you Leon,
the main reason that I had a big bank loan in the country I was working with 1500$ monthly payment, I will never be able to settel it if I will start working in Canada at that time....
If I involve a layer in immigration do you think it could be a good solution or only lost of time and money?
If i want to apply for immigartion again do you think I still have a chance?
best regards,
I don't know if having a loan to pay off would be considered a good reason not to meet the requirements. I don't know if a lawyer can help you.

If you want to apply for immigration again, you first need to lose your PR. Try your entry. If they report you and you lose your appeal, you can look into applying again. The rules have changed since you applied the first time so you may not qualify under the same program any more but you may qualify for another one.

Nishant batta

Star Member
Oct 25, 2010
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-01-2011
AOR Received.
15-03-2011
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
09-04-2011, 2nd AOR 15-04-2011, INPROCESS 25-10-2011
Med's Request
03-11-2011
Med's Done....
07-11-2011
Passport Req..
3-11-2011
VISA ISSUED...
03-12-2011
LANDED..........
04-03-2012
hi leon

Problem is that I have PR visa but for single entry, tell me how to get re enter to Canada?

nishant

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

Nishant batta said:
hi leon

Problem is that I have PR visa but for single entry, tell me how to get re enter to Canada?

nishant
You apply for a Travel Document at New Delhi through VFS http://www.vfs-canada.co.in/index.html