+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

leon need ur input in this

ajoshi

Jan 19, 2006
i had applied for my renewal of pr card in aug 20th,2013 and was approved i have received actual pr card as well. but when i applied same date received the letter from had letter from etobicoke office that our pr status is under reviewd send us last 5 year info.

we have sent them all the info as well along with renewed pr card was approved on aug 23,2013. is it safe to travel now. i have trip coming up in december.

thanks in advance

Leon

VIP Member
Jun 13, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Reading your older posts, I see that your PR is under review because you applied to sponsor your child when you yourself did not meet the residency requirements. Even though you have since met the requirements and managed to renew your PR card, I still think you should not risk traveling until this investigation into your PR has been closed.

ajoshi

Jan 19, 2006
Leon,

just wanted to update you in this and again thank you for all your help and guidence.

our case has been closed ,local Etobicoke office has reviewed our file and have determine that we have met the PR requirment. so now i am totally worry free. once againg thank you for your guidence.