+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

LEBANON success stories

Madav

Jan 21, 2021
This thread is for Lebanese WARRIORS who were able to fight their way to Canada in the middle of a national meltdown and survived to tell the story!
Share your experience and help others!

Last edited:

Striborg

Feb 19, 2021
This thread is for Lebanese WARRIORS who were able to fight their way to Canada in the middle of a national meltdown and survived to tell the story!
Share your experience and help others!
I can't wait to get out of this godforsaken hellhole.

I submitted my biometrics 2 days ago, and daydreaming all the time about getting my PPR.

The day I receive my PPR will be the happiest day of my life.

Madav

Jan 21, 2021
I can't wait to get out of this godforsaken hellhole.

I submitted my biometrics 2 days ago, and daydreaming all the time about getting my PPR.

The day I receive my PPR will be the happiest day of my life.
Wow congrats!! ( :
I can imagine the struggle
Feel free to share details about your experience that might help others

Striborg

Feb 19, 2021
Wow congrats!! ( :
I can imagine the struggle
Feel free to share details about your experience that might help others
The experience was a standard FSW process. What helped me get the ITA was that I had +7 CLB on both French and English languages.

What about you ? At what stage of the process are you ?

Madav

Jan 21, 2021
The experience was a standard FSW process. What helped me get the ITA was that I had +7 CLB on both French and English languages.

What about you ? At what stage of the process are you ?
We are applying as common law, currently waiting for our PNP nomination from Ontario before getting the ITA but I heard that a lot of people that are applying from lebanon are struggling to provide proof of funds, specially that they are requesting a paper to prove that the money should be available for withdrawal.
Did that cause you any problem or was it straight forward?