LC2 Medical Request

Suee

Star Member
Apr 25, 2010
Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Job seeker and Buddies,

After waiting 18 months longer time I got exciting news about my LC2 application. Embassy sent documents to under go medical for my daughter and husband. When I get this message it was 2.a.m. and I was in deep sleep and awaken by call from my husband. When I heard it I thought it was a dream. Believe me!!! I couldn't sleep afterward until next day night. Now we wait for PPR.

honeysweetie

Jun 17, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Suee said:

After waiting 18 months longer time I got exciting news about my LC2 application. Embassy sent documents to under go medical for my daughter and husband. When I get this message it was 2.a.m. and I was in deep sleep and awaken by call from my husband. When I heard it I thought it was a dream. Believe me!!! I couldn't sleep afterward until next day night. Now we wait for PPR.
Congrats Sue! Keep us posted

job_seeker

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2009
Welcome news Suee! Congratulations!!!! Let your husband know about the time difference so you have a longer sleep but surely you'd rather have the gooood news than the goooood sleeeeep :)

Suee said:

lyne

Star Member
Nov 7, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
LC1 19-apr-2010
AOR Received.
LC2 27-mar-2011
Med's Done....
LC2 8-sep-2012
Passport Req..
LC2 22-jan-13
VISA ISSUED...
LC2 27-july-13(landed)
LANDED..........
March 20,2013
Hi! My LC2 in dubai got his med req too.. My dependant LC2 in the Phils. - still waiting for med req.

Suee

Star Member
Apr 25, 2010
Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thank you so much Job Seeker. You helped me lot by telling things how to do. I wish your all dreams come true!

My husband knew the time differene but I told him, "call me anytime when you get good news", so he did it:) :) )

job_seeker said:
Welcome news Suee! Congratulations!!!! Let your husband know about the time difference so you have a longer sleep but surely you'd rather have the gooood news than the goooood sleeeeep :)

Suee

Star Member
Apr 25, 2010
Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I know how hard it is by waiting. Let's wait buddy! End of the day our dreams become true!

lyne said:
Hi! My LC2 in dubai got his med req too.. My dependant LC2 in the Phils. - still waiting for med req.

poknat

Star Member
Jul 25, 2011
Nothing new for me. But I can check online the uci num. Of my spouse that they receive her application for pr last Nov. 17, 2010. Wats ur timeline suee? Still waiting for her medical request.

Suee

Star Member
Apr 25, 2010
Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My husband was waiting 18 months after submitting the application in Sri Lanka. Are you from which country?

poknat said:
Nothing new for me. But I can check online the uci num. Of my spouse that they receive her application for pr last Nov. 17, 2010. Wats ur timeline suee? Still waiting for her medical request.

Marah

Mar 12, 2013
Hello, I'm new to this forum. I would like to ask how can I check my e-cas status online? Where could I check it? Please help me guys. I would really appreciate it. Thanks and Godbless us all. :)