+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

LC2 January-June 2013 CEM applications timeline

solace

Star Member
Dec 27, 2012
I am just curious the difference between LC1 LC2. Anyone in this column who could help me. I am also a january applicant wherein I submitted my documents under live-in caregiver program direct hire. I just receied my aor april 2013 and waiting for another notice what comes next.

leogal

Star Member
Nov 19, 2012
Visa Office......
cpc-v
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-11-2010
Doc's Request.
24-02-2014 RPRF/NBI
AOR Received.
12-04-2013 LC2
Med's Request
24-02-2014 CPC-V
Med's Done....
17-03-2014
solace said:
I am just curious the difference between LC1 LC2. Anyone in this column who could help me. I am also a january applicant wherein I submitted my documents under live-in caregiver program direct hire. I just receied my aor april 2013 and waiting for another notice what comes next.
hi solace this is a forum for LC1: principal live in caregiver applicants that are applying permanent residence inside canada and their LC2: family/dependants overseas.

if you applied as caregiver(direct) just wait for any letter coming from your local cic, it might be additional documents or info they needed, speak test, then medical..

leogal

Star Member
Nov 19, 2012
Visa Office......
cpc-v
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-11-2010
Doc's Request.
24-02-2014 RPRF/NBI
AOR Received.
12-04-2013 LC2
Med's Request
24-02-2014 CPC-V
Med's Done....
17-03-2014
raffy220309 said:
leogal may balita na po sa MR mo?
hi raffy,
no updates yet.. still waiting.. its been more than 3 months already after my LC1 AOR.
but i think it will come on august/sept. keep our hopes high..

daphneleila

Star Member
Dec 19, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
leogal said:
hi raffy,
no updates yet.. still waiting.. its been more than 3 months already after my LC1 AOR.
but i think it will come on august/sept. keep our hopes high..

Yessss keeping our hopes sooooo high... :D..@ raffy..its okay we are all one in this together... ;)

boyblue

Dec 13, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
submitted app kit 9 May, expecting AOR next month 3rd week August 2013. one forum mate submitted kit April 12 and received AOR July 18, i am basing my calculations on this time frame. after getting AOR we wait till next year for the medical since current LC2 processing time is 25 months after AOR receipt. One year must pass before medical request as there is no more re-medical request. so for those wishing MR after receiving AOR these past 3 or 6 months, forget it. wait 1 year or more to pass after AOR, before CEM send MR, not including the ongoing strike effect.

Timeline:
18 Mar 2011 LC1 APR rcvd
14 Apr 2011 LC1 APR process started
10 Dec 2011 LC1 rcvd Open Work Permit
14 Mar 2013 LC1 rcvd CPC DM letter
16 Apr 2013 LC2 rcvd email app kit from CEM
09 May 2013 LC2 sent app pack to CEM

daphneleila

Star Member
Dec 19, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
boyblue said:
submitted app kit 9 May, expecting AOR next month 3rd week August 2013. one forum mate submitted kit April 12 and received AOR July 18, i am basing my calculations on this time frame. after getting AOR we wait till next year for the medical since current LC2 processing time is 25 months after AOR receipt. One year must pass before medical request as there is no more re-medical request. so for those wishing MR after receiving AOR these past 3 or 6 months, forget it. wait 1 year or more to pass after AOR, before CEM send MR, not including the ongoing strike effect.

Timeline:
18 Mar 2011 LC1 APR rcvd
Hi boyblue, we understand your point here , we can always expect the worst from this long time processing especially now that there is a new CIC Minister and we have a different way of combatting our longing to be reunited with our respective families, there are some who have high expectations and are very optimistic in dealing with it...others go with the flow ( que sera sera) whatever will be , will be. And you are just being real of the current situation and your calculations are somewhat relevant to the current flows of processing at cem/cic due to the backlogs that has accumulated and we are very much aware of it... On a lighter side, the other's have also high hopes since we know that visa officers at CEM are working, someone from the other thread (boyzone: his friend from cic said that VO working for LC2s are not affected) so we see a little light of what we aspire of, which is the MR . I would like to believed that our Papers are already filed up for review at CEM...for me it is okay to expect something new/ good is going to happen everyday while prayers and huge faith of everyone on this thread can also move the huge files of inventory at the CEM..so let it be. God Bless us all!

Thank you for sharing your timeline and thoughts here, cheers everyone! :D

boyblue

Dec 13, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
daphneleila said:
Hi boyblue, we understand your point here , we can always expect the worst from this long time processing especially now that there is a new CIC Minister and we have a different way of combatting our longing to be reunited with our respective families, there are some who have high expectations and are very optimistic in dealing with it...others go with the flow ( que sera sera) whatever will be , will be. And you are just being real of the current situation and your calculations are somewhat relevant to the current flows of processing at cem/cic due to the backlogs that has accumulated and we are very much aware of it... On a lighter side, the other's have also high hopes since we know that visa officers at CEM are working, someone from the other thread (boyzone: his friend from cic said that VO working for LC2s are not affected) so we see a little light of what we aspire of, which is the MR . I would like to believed that our Papers are already filed up for review at CEM...for me it is okay to expect something new/ good is going to happen everyday while prayers and huge faith of everyone on this thread can also move the huge files of inventory at the CEM..so let it be. God Bless us all!

Thank you for sharing your timeline and thoughts here, cheers everyone! :D

I don't understand what is your point in quoting me on my post and stating all of the above. Sorry but for me it seems like meaningless ramblings. I only said those who recently got AOR should not expect MR this year due to stated reasons.

Timeline:
18 Mar 2011 LC1 APR rcvd

daphneleila

Star Member
Dec 19, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
boyblue said:
I don't understand what is your point in quoting me on my post and stating all of the above. Sorry but for me it seems like meaningless ramblings. I only said those who recently got AOR should not expect MR this year due to stated reasons.

Timeline:
18 Mar 2011 LC1 APR rcvd
hi. do I sound like rambling with u..We are all friends here so anything on our minds can be shared here, I dont have anything against you in qouting your post it's just normal to qoute and reply right? we are all here to uplift and share each other's thoughts and views due to this loooong wait....not to offend each other. and sorry if I sounded like one but definitely it's not what you think.. so peace. :)

januarygem71

Dec 9, 2011
daphneleila said:
hi. do I sound like rambling with u..We are all friends here so anything on our minds can be shared here, I dont have anything against you in qouting your post it's just normal to qoute and reply right? we are all here to uplift and share each other's thoughts and views due to this loooong wait....not to offend each other. and sorry if I sounded like one but definitely it's not what you think.. so peace. :)
Daph, like you I am one of those very positive that I would get MR this year because the CIC told the MP that I went to that by December this year the CIC is going to contact me regarding my application which was mailed to CIC JULY 22, 2010.. YIPEEEEEEEEEEEEE. ;D ;D ;D ;D...... LOL . I know I am not sure about that but I am not losing hope that after waiting for 36 months and counting, the processing is moving ( though slow ) yet the CEM is corresponding if ever there are documents that they want from us ( in my case CEM emailed me).

To all of us here. God bless and may we see the light at the end of the tunnel SOOOOOONNNNNN. 8)

boyblue

Dec 13, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
daphneleila said:
yes, your were rambling incoherently and again now. most of what you said have nothing to do with what i stated. i am not your friend nor you mine, i do not know you from eve, we are forum mates on this site. anything in relation to the topic of this thread can be shared between forum mates and not anything on one's mind. if you quote somebody, there is a valid reason for it, one cannot just quote everybody whimsically. as forum mates on this site, we can share pertinent info, knowledge, suggestions etc on any subscribed threads.

Timeline:
18 Mar 2011 LC1 APR rcvd

daphneleila

Star Member
Dec 19, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
januarygem71 said:
Daph, like you I am one of those very positive that I would get MR this year because the CIC told the MP that I went to that by December this year the CIC is going to contact me regarding my application which was mailed to CIC JULY 22, 2010.. YIPEEEEEEEEEEEEE. ;D ;D ;D ;D...... LOL . I know I am not sure about that but I am not losing hope that after waiting for 36 months and counting, the processing is moving ( though slow ) yet the CEM is corresponding if ever there are documents that they want from us ( in my case CEM emailed me).

To all of us here. God bless and may we see the light at the end of the tunnel SOOOOOONNNNNN. 8)

Hi jangem...yesss thats good news..

Honeywayne

Mar 19, 2013
daphneleila said:
Hi jangem...yesss thats good news..
Me too po! Stay positive sana dumating na MR nyo para next nmn kmi hehehe. Sa nababasa ko pong mga time time 6months na ung pinakamatagal tama pb? Basta salamat sa mga forum na to, laking tulong po tlga....Especially pag nababasa ko na may bagong mga dumadating na good news from cic meaning gumagalaw talaga. Sabi nga nila hintay hintay lang khit nkakainip at magkikita kita din sa finals!!!! :)

daphneleila

Star Member
Dec 19, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Honeywayne said:
Me too po! Stay positive sana dumating na MR nyo para next nmn kmi hehehe. Sa nababasa ko pong mga time time 6months na ung pinakamatagal tama pb? Basta salamat sa mga forum na to, laking tulong po tlga....Especially pag nababasa ko na may bagong mga dumadating na good news from cic meaning gumagalaw talaga. Sabi nga nila hintay hintay lang khit nkakainip at magkikita kita din sa finals!!!! :)
Thats the spirit girl!!! Very high, tuloy mo lang yan.. Kita kits sa finals... Pa Ecas2 lang pag may time;-)
Sa Canada pa rin naman ang tuloy natin kahit gaano kahaba ng processing..God Bless! :D ;)

raffy220309

Star Member
Mar 14, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
daphneleila said:
Thats the spirit girl!!! Very high, tuloy mo lang yan.. Kita kits sa finals... Pa Ecas2 lang pag may time;-)
Sa Canada pa rin naman ang tuloy natin kahit gaano kahaba ng processing..God Bless! :D ;)
lahat ng positive magkikita- kita sa finals... in CANADA yey!!!