+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

LBSF Canada for ACCA

ayaz123

Jan 1, 2012
xecuter said:
You can apply for Memorial University's MBA program. The cost is only $5,800 for international students for the whole program.
Really????????? are you serious?? some one told me I cannot get masters program less than 25-30K....please advise??

ayaz123

Jan 1, 2012
yes you are sooooooooooo right the only thing I need to ask is I already have done MBA so why I am gonna opt MBA again how should I convince them to give me visa for that??? please advise and also which university course is the cheapest in Ontario?? Plesae guide thanks

wJaz

Aug 30, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
guys! guess what! Another ACCA fellow here! lol!!!

but dont worry.. i was smart enough to know LSBF ACCA in Toronto is Not worth! I dropped that idea last year!

now i'm looking for MBA in Canada and guess what? No public university accepts ACCA as a qualification lol!! even WES evaluation of 4 years Bachelors is not working for me!

What else can we do.. first preapre those pain staking 14 exams! and get this in return ? wow~! ACCA rules

ayaz123

Jan 1, 2012
oh you are also one of the lucky duck..... :eek:lol so where are you applying now for MBA program?? and in what habe you done please share!!!Thanks

xecuter

Star Member
Oct 13, 2012
Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ayaz123 said:
yes you are sooooooooooo right the only thing I need to ask is I already have done MBA so why I am gonna opt MBA again how should I convince them to give me visa for that??? please advise and also which university course is the cheapest in Ontario?? Plesae guide thanks
Well your additional MBA in Canada could open doors. You don't have to mention that you already hold an MBA degree. I mean it's no one's business to know about your MBA unless you choose to tell.

Canada has great opportunities and the MBA degree in Canada will help you get a job. Please bear in mind that to find a job in Canada without Canadian experience is not easy. I have seen doctors and engineers work as security guards because they are either unable to pass the medical equivalence exams or engineers who find it hard without Canadian experience.

Good luck.

ayaz123

Jan 1, 2012
@ executer

yes you are right but then again how can i cover those 2 year gap?? and also I need to take GMAT for MBA right?......Besides I am applying for FSWP if it opens in may but I want to have my options open since that is not a foresure thing. And do you suggest can i go for PGD diploma in international buiness or something??

wJaz

Aug 30, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ayaz123 said:
oh you are also one of the lucky duck..... :eek:lol so where are you applying now for MBA program?? and in what habe you done please share!!!Thanks
right now im starting to prepare for GMAT and then apply to U of Sask or U of regina. for MBA! but lets hope they accept my ACCA. i will do GMAT frist and then Ask or inisit them to give me the MBA admission!

enfield

Champion Member
Aug 2, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

wJaz said:
right now im starting to prepare for GMAT and then apply to U of Sask or U of regina. for MBA! but lets hope they accept my ACCA. i will do GMAT frist and then Ask or inisit them to give me the MBA admission!

1. For Edward School of Business (Uni of Sask) and Regina, 500+ GMAT should be enough.
2. You need a 4 year UG degree to apply for admission.

wJaz

Aug 30, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
enfield said:
Hi,

1. For Edward School of Business (Uni of Sask) and Regina, 500+ GMAT should be enough.
2. You need a 4 year UG degree to apply for admission.
Hello brother, yeah i know about the 4 years UG degree.. I will try my best to ask them to look at my ACCA qualfiication. My WES evaluation of ACCA is equal to 4 years Canadian Bachelors. lets hope for the best!

ayaz123

Jan 1, 2012
wJaz said:
Hello brother, yeah i know about the 4 years UG degree.. I will try my best to ask them to look at my ACCA qualfiication. My WES evaluation of ACCA is equal to 4 years Canadian Bachelors. lets hope for the best!
when are you going to take the GMAT and what boook you are preparing from??? stay in touch I am planning the same...email me at : ayaz_b85@hotmail.com thanks

enfield

Champion Member
Aug 2, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

ayaz123 said:
GMAT info ???

1. You can't practice GMAT over here. First arrange an "Official GMAT Guide, 13th Edition" http://www.mba.com/store/store-catalog.aspx?tabs=CAT2680001

ayaz123

Jan 1, 2012
enfield said:
Hi,

1. You can't practice GMAT over here. First arrange an "Official GMAT Guide, 13th Edition" http://www.mba.com/store/store-catalog.aspx?tabs=CAT2680001
yp of course I can not on forum. I just wanted to have some info like from which book we should we preapre and if some one has already taken it that might help as well. Like you shared this link for me,Thanks I am goona buy this book.

Rupsy

Sep 17, 2011
hi ayaz ,, i applied in Lsbf and got rejection for ACCA ,, dont listen to the staff in that college the talk sweet in the bigining ,, i dont know any one who got visa ,, and those who got it are cursing the college ... secondly after my refusal i am still waiting for my refund .. its almost more than a year now and they havent returned my money ,, i call them every week .. they are rude as well ...

if you wana try a college which is cheap try ... memorial university .. its not in big city .. so get the info about the place first ... btw i m not in canada .. so cant say much