Jun 2, 2010
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

Is it possible to appoint a lawyer after Medical? My uncle has done his medical more than a year ago. In GCMS Note nothing indicates except Security checking not started status!

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
prince56k said:
Hi,

Is it possible to appoint a lawyer after Medical? My uncle has done his medical more than a year ago. In GCMS Note nothing indicates except Security checking not started status!
Based on the GCMS note, there's no need for a lawyer. The summary is that they have not started the security aspect of the background checks so all you need to do is for your uncle to simply write a polite email/CSE to his visa office requesting for the status of his application and then follow up periodically. That's all, cheers.

prince56k

Jun 2, 2010
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Pipis Husband said:
Based on the GCMS note, there's no need for a lawyer. The summary is that they have not started the security aspect of the background checks so all you need to do is for your uncle to simply write a polite email/CSE to his visa office requesting for the status of his application and then follow up periodically. That's all, cheers.
He has sent polite emails to Singapore Visa Office several times over the last 18 months after medical but he hasn't received any reply yet! A few weeks ago he requested me to write e polite email. I wrote, emailed to him and he sent the same content but didn't get any reply still!