+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Lawsuit to stop BILL C24 : Member Crimesinister

peterperez

Star Member
Mar 18, 2015
Contact : http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/profiles/crimesinister-u563071.html

Member : crimesinister

You can browse him he is in this site going to file lawsuit

Please try to help him financially if you wanna stop this bill

His member is crimesinister

I'm planning to mount and injunction to stop the provisions of Bill C-24 coming into force on June 11. The basis of my injunction are as follows:

1. CIC didn't pre-publish the proposed regulation in the Canada Gazette, Part I as required by specific legal requirements set out in the Statutory Instruments Act and by policy requirements that are articulated in the Cabinet Directive on Streamlining Regulation (CDSR). CIC did publish "Notice of Intent," but not the proposed regulations including the regulatory impact assessment statement (RIAS). In Tłı̨chǫ Government v. Canada (Attorney General), the court held that "Consultation in a manner that conforms to the legal obligations of the consulting party must occur before the impugned activity takes place. As it is aimed at fostering agreement, consultation which occurs after the fact will likely be largely meaningless and the harm that ensues cannot be compensated through damages" and granted Tłı̨chǫ Government injuctive relief and ordered suspending the coming into force of the impugned regulations.

2. Just for good measure, I am going to argue that the "intent to reside" provision of the regulations coming into force are not compatible with the S6 of the Charter with states 6. (1) Every citizen of Canada has the right to enter, remain in and leave Canada

My plan is to get a lawyer first thing Monday morning and proceed with this. I invite anyone interested to collaborate with me to make this happen by responding here.

crimesinister

Star Member
Jun 6, 2015
We don't have time for a class action suit. I've emailed Rocco Galati. Let's see a) if he's willing to take the case b) how much it's going to cost.

ngag

Mar 9, 2012
Good start. We shouldn't stay neutral watching them cheating us. Let's hope fair judgment.

ngag

Mar 9, 2012
crimesinister said:
We need to prove that these changes cause us "irreparable harm". Thoughts?
We did not know these rules in advance. We planned our lives, careers and finances based on a definite timeline, after which we are free to make our living in better job-providing countries. It is no secret that the Canadian economy is slowing down and there are almost are no jobs in many fields that cost us fortunes to earn our degrees in. It is against any constitution to keep us imprisoned in our countries (where ever we come from) while we can have better jobs abroad. After I got my PR, I planned for a 2-year period of my life wasted in part-time low-paying jobs in order to be a citizen, fair enough after 8-years staying in Canada. I cannot be SURPRISED by new laws forcing me to waste another 2 years. I'll be more beneficial to the Canadian economy working abroad and contributing to the economy by paying taxes from where ever I live.

OP_POP

Oct 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ngag said:
We did not know these rules in advance. We planned our lives, careers and finances based on a definite timeline, after which we are free to make our living in better job-providing countries. It is no secret that the Canadian economy is slowing down and there are almost are no jobs in many fields that cost us fortunes to earn our degrees in. It is against any constitution to keep us imprisoned in our countries (where ever we come from) while we can have better jobs abroad. After I got my PR, I planned for a 2-year period of my life wasted in part-time low-paying jobs in order to be a citizen, fair enough after 8-years staying in Canada. I cannot be SURPRISED by new laws forcing me to waste another 2 years. I'll be more beneficial to the Canadian economy working abroad and contributing to the economy by paying taxes from where ever I live.
Why do you need your citizenship to get a job abroad? It seems you are a great example of type of immigrants C24 is targeting.

peterperez

Star Member
Mar 18, 2015
ngag said:
You are so right friend you are so right

peterperez

Star Member
Mar 18, 2015
OP_POP said:
Why do you need your citizenship to get a job abroad? It seems you are a great example of type of immigrants C24 is targeting.
That's his personal business what he will do with the passport are you the boss here ????

ngag

Mar 9, 2012
OP_POP said:
I am applying for a citizenship. Not for jail

alainski

Star Member
Jul 25, 2011
Manitoba
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-10-2010
Doc's Request.
20-10-2011
Nomination.....
08-04-2010
AOR Received.
09-04-2011
File Transfer...
08-09-2011 - Detroit
Med's Request
08-04-2011
Med's Done....
18-05-2011
Passport Req..
08-11-2011
VISA ISSUED...
17-11-2011
LANDED..........
26-11-2011 - Emerson, MB
OP_POP said:
I agree. This is precisely why C24 is introduced in the first place.

alainski

Star Member
Jul 25, 2011
Manitoba
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-10-2010
Doc's Request.
20-10-2011
Nomination.....
08-04-2010
AOR Received.
09-04-2011
File Transfer...
08-09-2011 - Detroit
Med's Request
08-04-2011
Med's Done....
18-05-2011
Passport Req..
08-11-2011
VISA ISSUED...
17-11-2011
LANDED..........
26-11-2011 - Emerson, MB
Guys, please remember that we all came here to Canada in our own prerogative, the government didnt force us to be here. I just think they are due more slack. Let us not demand as if it is our own country. A little more respect please. Just a reminder for everyone.