+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Lawsuit to stop BILL C24 : Member Crimesinister

troll2

Star Member
Jun 9, 2015
crimesinister said:
Citizenship can be taken away on the basis of crimes like terrorism, espionage or treason, if they are found guilty of those in any country, no matter how unjust the justice system in that country is. So, say for example, North Korea or Cuba were to try and find you guilty of espionage -- and they have done so against many innocent foreigners -- you could lose your Canadian citizenship.
When you will get cut by North Korea for espionage, US government will retrieve you, give you US citizenship, gold medal, and job offer from CIA. You also will be my hero !!!

crimesinister

Star Member
Jun 6, 2015
troll2 said:
When you will get cut by North Korea for terrorism or treason, US government will retrieve you, give you US citizenship, gold medal, and job offer from CIA. You also will be my hero !!!
How about a repressive regime that's close to Harper government, say, China or Saudi Arabia?

CanV

Champion Member
Apr 30, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
crimesinister said:
How about a repressive regime that's close to Harper government, say, China or Saudi Arabia?
My vote is going to Harper because of you. I haven't been reading any of the nonsense you have been writing about since it's a waste of time but if you ever succeed in what you are trying to do (0.0000001% chance) then I guarantee you it will be easily turned down and will go back to garbage shortly after. And remember, CIC can recover their costs of defending their case from you. So go ahead challenge the new law and let's all laugh.

crimesinister

Star Member
Jun 6, 2015
CanV said:
My vote is going to Harper because of you. I haven't been reading any of the nonsense you have been writing about since it's a waste of time but if you ever succeed in what you are trying to do (0.0000001% chance) then I guarantee you it will be easily turned down and will go back to garbage shortly after. And remember, CIC can recover their costs of defending their case from you. So go ahead challenge the new law and let's all laugh.
So spite me, you are vowing to re-elect a Government responsible for:

Misusing and abusing Parliament
Eroding the independence of a robust public service
Muzzling watchdog mechanisms
Failing to protect whistle-blowers
Hostility to government research and data at odds with government policy
Compromising public access to information
Aversion to research perceived at odds with government’s political agenda
Curtailing advocacy and dissent on environmental and scientific issues
Devaluing, dismissing and misrepresenting Indigenous voices
Obstructing voices for women’s equality
Vilifying and distrusting Canada’s veterans
Failing to support and invest in children and youth
Undermining unions and the labour movement
Isolating and stifling the voices of the economically marginalized
Using national security to hide and justify human rights abuses
Putting foreign policy before human rights and development
Removing equality for newcomers

Source

Voting is your democratic right and you are free to choose whom to vote for. It's not my place to judge you for that. But what I will say is:

1. I reject the false dichotomy that you either support Bill C-24 or you sympathize with criminals, traitors and terrorists. This is the exact same repugnant false dichotomy put forward by Bush, and recently, has become the central theme of Conservative Party talking points.
2. I will no longer respond to individuals who personally attack me for my actions. I will not engage people who are playing the player and not the puck. If you want to criticize me on the merits of my arguments, feel free to do so. If you attack me because you're upset that I'm going ahead with this case, please understand that you're merely howling at the moon.
3. The lawyers have started working on this case. They will go ahead with this if they feel theirs a prima facie case here.

You have a happy Monday!

CanadianCountry

Jan 26, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-02-2010
Doc's Request.
16-03-2010
AOR Received.
24-07-2010
File Transfer...
24-03-2010
Med's Request
Yes
Med's Done....
Yes
Passport Req..
Yes
VISA ISSUED...
Yes
LANDED..........
Yes
+1

crimesinister said:

Aversion to research perceived at odds with government's political agenda
Obstructing voices for women's equality
Vilifying and distrusting Canada's veterans

Source

Voting is your democratic right and you are free to choose whom to vote for. It's not my place to judge you for that. But what I will say is:

1. I reject the false dichotomy that you either support Bill C-24 or you sympathize with criminals, traitors and terrorists. This is the exact same repugnant false dichotomy put forward by Bush, and recently, has become the central theme of Conservative Party talking points.
2. I will no longer respond to individuals who personally attack me for my actions. I will not engage people who are playing the player and not the puck. If you want to criticize me on the merits of my arguments, feel free to do so. If you attack me because you're upset that I'm going ahead with this case, please understand that you're merely howling at the moon.
3. The lawyers have started working on this case. They will go ahead with this if they feel theirs a prima facie case here.

You have a happy Monday!

screech339

VIP Member
Apr 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-08-2012
AOR Received.
20-11-2012
Med's Done....
18-07-2012
Interview........
17-06-2013
LANDED..........
17-06-2013
+1

CanV said:

wilbur

Star Member
Aug 5, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-04-2011
Doc's Request.
Sent with app
AOR Received.
02-06-2011
IELTS Request
Sent with app
File Transfer...
19-07-2011
Med's Request
02-09-2011
Med's Done....
03-09-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
23-09-2011
VISA ISSUED...
28-09-2011
LANDED..........
15-10-2011
CanV said:
+ 1,

This is the most non sense thread I ever read in this forum, just amazing!

CanV

Champion Member
Apr 30, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
crimesinister said:

Source

You have a happy Monday!
I didn't read this. I really don't care about anything you say, I lost interest in your nonsense ideas as soon as you joined the forum. But yes I am voting Progressive Conservatives because of people like you. Liberals and NDPs are too soft when it comes to policies. Conservatives are firm and know how to put sh** in place.

CanadianCountry

Jan 26, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-02-2010
Doc's Request.
16-03-2010
AOR Received.
24-07-2010
File Transfer...
24-03-2010
Med's Request
Yes
Med's Done....
Yes
Passport Req..
Yes
VISA ISSUED...
Yes
LANDED..........
Yes
CanV,
It doesnt matter which side of the aisle you are going to vote for, but remember there will always be people to vote against the Tories.

CanV said:
I didn't read this. I really don't care about anything you say, I lost interest in your nonsense ideas as soon as you joined the forum. But yes I am voting Progressive Conservatives because of people like you. Liberals and NDPs are too soft when it comes to policies. Conservatives are firm and know how to put sh** in place.

neutral

Mar 19, 2015
Montreal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
crimesinister said:

All that are just political opinions, nothing related to this thread that is about a law. I can find the same amount or more critics about the liberal party or the NPD.

crimesinister

Star Member
Jun 6, 2015
neutral said:
All that are just political opinions, nothing related to this thread that is about a law. I can find the same amount or more critics about the liberal party or the NPD.
I do apologize. I shouldn't have let the trolls derail the conversation.

Adnan34

Star Member
Apr 8, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello CanV,

Please be polite and answer with logic. You are free to support any side.

OP_POP

Oct 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
CanV said:
+1

Bigudi

May 22, 2015
Montreal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-05-2015
AOR Received.
20-07-2015
LANDED..........
08-08-2011
CanV said:
Please, you can disagree at will with him. But make us all a favor and don't vote for Harper. You are just making yourself an ignorant. Don't punish an entire country under draconian backwards government just because you are pissed off. If this government continues for a little longer Canadians will be learning creationism at school soon enough. Too bad you can vote and I can't... yet.

screech339

VIP Member
Apr 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-08-2012
AOR Received.
20-11-2012
Med's Done....
18-07-2012
Interview........
17-06-2013
LANDED..........
17-06-2013
Bigudi said:
Please, you can disagree at will with him. But make us all a favor and don't vote for Harper. You are just making yourself an ignorant. Don't punish an entire country under draconian backwards government just because you are pissed off. If this government continues for a little longer Canadians will be learning creationism at school soon enough. Too bad you can vote and I can't... yet.
Where all the soldiers on the streets that the liberals predicted under harper government. Where's all the secret agenda that was spewed when Harper formed government 10 years ago. Nothing happened. That's what. Nothing. Creationism is not coming to school.

That's fear mongering you are trying to employ. Trying to paint harper as the boogieman you try to make him out to be. The liberals have failed again and again to make harper a boogieman for the last 10 years. If harper was truly a boogieman, he wouldn't have lasted one election. As it turned out, he lasted 10 years. Perhaps he is not the boogieman everyone seems to think he is after all.

It seems that you believe harper still have a secret agenda still after 10 years proving otherwise.

Anyone who believe any political leader that has a secret agenda, in my opinion, is the one being ignorant.