QSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
13-06-2016
Doc's Request.
01-08-2017
AOR Received.
14-06-2016
Me! My status didn't even change and is still "waiting for treatment". I'm from Brazil.

shaggycoc

Jan 25, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
i know some colombian people with same problem i do not know why; can you share your individual code? maybe is for that

gustavohc

Star Member
Jul 13, 2016
Brazil
Category........
QSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
13-06-2016
Doc's Request.
01-08-2017
AOR Received.
14-06-2016
Yeah, I think few other brazilians didn't receive either. But for what I see in the forums, most of people from Latin America and Europe has received the list.
I'm June/16 applicant
My dossier number is 3XXX
AOT: Computer Science

anon-82

Aug 19, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Did all the applicants from Latin America received their checklist or few are still waiting as of now???

anon-82

Aug 19, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Me! My status didn't even change and is still "waiting for treatment". I'm from Brazil.
Did you got the famous checklist as of now??
They have already released 2 batches from Latin America.

gustavohc

Star Member
Jul 13, 2016
Brazil
Category........
QSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
13-06-2016
Doc's Request.
01-08-2017
AOR Received.
14-06-2016
Did you got the famous checklist as of now??
They have already released 2 batches from Latin America.
Yes, I finally received my checklist on August 1st!

Reactions: anon-82

anon-82

Aug 19, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Yes, I finally received my checklist on August 1st!
Congrats!! Do u have french?
Seems like a good number of applicants from the territories concerned got their checklist, isn't it? How about candidates applied in August?

gustavohc

Star Member
Jul 13, 2016
Brazil
Category........
QSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
13-06-2016
Doc's Request.
01-08-2017
AOR Received.
14-06-2016
Congrats!! Do u have french?
Seems like a good number of applicants from the territories concerned got their checklist, isn't it? How about candidates applied in August?
Thanks! Yes, I have french (B2 in oral production and C1 in oral comprehension).
As long as I'm concerned, they joined the applications from June and August, so there is no particular order. But I know some August applicants from Brazil who haven't receive the list yet.

Jorger5

Star Member
Aug 16, 2016
Hi there,

I received mine on July 28th. I'm a single applicant (no wife, no kids) from August 16th, my Dossier Number is: D7XXX.

I Sent all requested docs 2 weeks ago, two or three days after DHL confirmed the delivery, I got a message in MPQ from MIDI stating that they received my documents.

My status still is "In treatment" .

Reactions: anon-82

chauvienvien

Star Member
Dec 14, 2016
Category........
PNP
Hi there,

I received mine on July 28th. I'm a single applicant (no wife, no kids) from August 16th, my Dossier Number is: D7XXX.

I Sent all requested docs 2 weeks ago, two or three days after DHL confirmed the delivery, I got a message in MPQ from MIDI stating that they received my documents.

DEAR JORGER5,
COULD YOU SHARE YOUR POINT ASSESSMENT PLEASE? WE ARE IN ASIAN COUNTRIES WILL GET FEEDBACK FROM MIDI LATER THAN YOU AND WE ARE CONFUSED ABOUT APPLYING NEW OR OLD GRID AS STATED MAR 8, 2017.
THANK YOU.

Jorger5

Star Member
Aug 16, 2016
DEAR JORGER5,
COULD YOU SHARE YOUR POINT ASSESSMENT PLEASE? WE ARE IN ASIAN COUNTRIES WILL GET FEEDBACK FROM MIDI LATER THAN YOU AND WE ARE CONFUSED ABOUT APPLYING NEW OR OLD GRID AS STATED MAR 8, 2017.
THANK YOU.
Hello,

These are my points:
  • Education: 10 points (Bachelor degree)
  • Area of Training: 9 points (Mechanical Engineering) (It was 12 before new points grid)
  • Work Experience: 4 points (Just 7 months at the moment of applying)
  • English: 6 points (IELTS)
  • French: 7 points (DELF B2)
  • Financial autonomy: 1 point

53 points in total, I've read somewhere that people are getting docs checklist when they don't have enough points due to the new grid. So who knows...

chauvienvien

Star Member
Dec 14, 2016
Category........
PNP
Hello,

These are my points:
  • Area of Training: 9 points (Mechanical Engineering) (It was 12 before new points grid)

53 points in total, I've read somewhere that people are getting docs checklist when they don't have enough points due to the new grid. So who knows...
DEAR JORGER5,
THANK YOU A LOT FOR YOUR SHARING. SO YOURS POINT IS HIGHER THAN THE CUT OFF. WISHING YOU RECEIVE SCQ SOON.

cooolideal

Jul 2, 2014
Hello,

These are my points:

with checklist summary of points also attached? or this is just ur evaluation?

anon-82

Aug 19, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi there,

Hello,

Great to hear that. Was unaware of the 28th july batch. Did u received the list after the immediate technical maintenance?? Did they released another batched after this weeks technical maintenance on 14 August?

Many congrats mate. Your csq is knocking at the doorsteps!!!