+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Latest news on AEO approval letters from HRSDC...!

Paola Albertini

May 15, 2010
Hello everyone!

I have seen carefully all forums and seems all says that the process for an AEO approval letter from HRSDC last from 3 months until 6 months.

1- What I want to know is, if could anybody help me with any information where I can find latest news about any new law or changed rules which has to do with AEO approval letter from HRSDC.

2- Also, If any of you has applied for AEO letter;

- have you received the response from HRSDC?
- how long is the answer delayed?

Please help me with any information, I will be waiting for any response.

Thank you very much.

Sara

rKo

Apr 7, 2010
UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey,
well my pr application got refused cus VO wont give me more time after 120 days,my application was on hold bcus of AEO approval which sent to HRSDC 15th of Feb,2010 and till today no response from HRSDC, now i completed 5 months and nothing happened
it seems now a days is really processing time up to 6 months that's really too much...

Paola Albertini

May 15, 2010
RKO sorry to hear that. I have heard that is really taking that long too...but did you fill out and sent all papers required from HRSDC. Sometimes the delay its due to missing things HRSDC requires from your employer.

Why do you think its taking so long ...it used to be so much better a year ago with a total of 3 month waiting time period.

ANYONE ELSE HAVE ANY IDEA OF THIS DELAYS. ???It way too long all together to wait i think.

Thank You
PAOLA

rKo

Apr 7, 2010
UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Paola Albertini said:
RKO sorry to hear that. I have heard that is really taking that long too...but did you fill out and sent all papers required from HRSDC. Sometimes the delay its due to missing things HRSDC requires from your employer.

Why do you think its taking so long ...it used to be so much better a year ago with a total of 3 month waiting time period.

ANYONE ELSE HAVE ANY IDEA OF THIS DELAYS. ???It way too long all together to wait i think.

Thank You
PAOLA
Really I don’t know the reason of delay , maybe because of employer but I really don’t think so! now a day’s taking more than 5 months that really too much
your right in preview years was much easier to get approval from HRSDC 8 to 10 weeks max 10 to 12 weeks but now 6 months that really not good
well when you sent your application to HRSDC and what is your NOC, I hope soon we will hear good News From Service Canada..

bugs bunny

Jul 21, 2010
well its absolutely correct,,mine AEO app being submitted to HR on January 8,,n no replies,,

d nly thing it matters now s 2 w8,,,i guess rest of immigration procedure will to b increased frm previous deadlines,,coz it was told dat AEO approvals is anywere frm 3-5 months utmost,,but mine 6 mnths cmpleted n w8ting,,around june 19 HR was processing app submitted in dec end 2009-jan 3 2010,,

hoping 2 hear frm deptt soon,, :)

every1 need not 2 worry,,trust almighty n b +ve,,, ;D ;D

Louise-01

May 26, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

our future employer got a confirmation from the NB- HRSDC of our AEO request and they wrote that the processingtime is now app. 18-20 weeks!
This is because of the new rules for a "normal" Skilled Worker Visa application, the HRSDC got more requests for an AEO than 1 year ago....
Many people cannot get a "normal" visa so they try the AEO track.
But remember, you're not alone in this!!!!!
Many of us are waiting........ :(

Regards,
Louise!

xnista

Oct 31, 2009
Dubai
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Cour.d 27/06/11
Doc's Request.
Rec.vd 29/06/11
Nomination.....
Cc 18/07/11
AOR Received.
PER 02/09/11
IELTS Request
19/03/11
File Transfer...
RBVO 23/09/11 - CIC asked update 08/08/12 within 60 days
Med's Request
Update was sent by mid Jan 2013
Med's Done....
Request July 29, done Aug 1, sent Aug 6 online, receipt confirmed Aug 9
Interview........
28/05/2013 called for 13/06/2013
Passport Req..
11/11/2013
VISA ISSUED...
27/11/2013
LANDED..........
25/12/2013 Christmas Eve
It is 37 weeks that I am waiting for a news from New Brunswick. Just now I read from bugs bunny that around June 19, SC was processing application submitted end of Dec 2009 - Jan 03, 2010!
I received info on 01-06-2010 that Brunswick center were processing 06-01-2010 cases. It is strange, unless bugs bunny's center is different.
We are all on 'Arranged Employment 2010' discussion forum, if you like to take a look ...

bugs bunny

Jul 21, 2010
Hii,
M nt givin info on my own,,actually my consultant wud alwaz say,,every monday it cums rules to b reviewed b4 june 26 when NOC list reduced n cap of 1000 per NOC,,but no quota 4 AEO's,,my app is submitted in jan n it s in queue,,i expected ans till june end bt till date nthing ! Early july dey were verifying n asked for new documents wich my employer submitted,,now status goes we require no more new documents bt no decision,,we cant put inquiry again n again coz den d deptt doesnt reply every inquiry,,also ppl who did apply Dec end 2009 were nt hving info till May end,,so u c timelines r higher. Ive job from BURNABY, B.C. N as far as i knw app r transferred 2 NB,,if nt den u cn check,,SC accepts app in NB and s diff for Quebec,,i was told around 150 app being recieved by SC each day,,due 2 heavy load its obvious dey inc processing figures,,if ur relatives r dere in canada dey cn assist u better wht sort of economy crisis being faced n why NOC list reduced?? Also prev yr ws luckier 4 nurses n,,ds yr dey removed put ds occupation undr 1000 cap,,y? Cz dey did recieve mny app wich till june 2011 will be cnsidered,,so govt s very slow n strict,,bt we cn hope 4 best! Datz it,,

Louise-01

May 26, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi bugs bunny,

would you be so kind to write your story in normal english?
I don't understand a word of it and I think your info is very interesting to read....
Sorry..... :-[

Regards,
Louise!

mozm

Star Member
Sep 14, 2007
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello,

Can anyone brief about AEO, what is procedure for arrange it, if a employer agree to offer me job whats step include to become final stage of AEO how much time require, and how we can use it during our application, anyone can wrtie the complete story of AEO from 1st step to last till we receive it.

mozm

Louise-01

May 26, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi momz,

there are other topics about AEO on this forum, maybe you can read them.
See: "arranged employment opinion 2010" and "arranged employment opinion, how to apply?"

Regards,
Louise!

bugs bunny

Jul 21, 2010
Louise-01 said:
Hi bugs bunny,

would you be so kind to write your story in normal english?
I don't understand a word of it and I think your info is very interesting to read....
Sorry..... :-[

Regards,
Louise!

hey dear tell me smething was dat post so complex??? ;) ;) ;D
well okay!!!
nevermind
see mine AEO s from BURNABY B.C & s wid SC since January,,earlier my consultant told dat it takes 3-5 mnths utmost,,,meaning extreme delayed,,,in april it was slow as no news at all from SC,,due 2 recession he mentioned,,,den in mid May SC send a notice describing my job description n duties dono fit under Sales N Marketing NOC,,,few days were given if another job title can be sumtitted,,my employer changed n submitted i guess quite soon,,SC says ur file is in queue,,f9,,
now in after june 19,,,i called my consultant again,,every monday new updates r given from SC side,,,it was continously giving dat immigration rules revising,,my consultant told hoping for best coz u never know wat SC wud chnge,,my turn had nt cum till dat date,,on june 26 as everyone knws NOC list reduced from 38 occupations to juzz 29,,n under every NOC juzz 1000 applications but AEO applications have no quota right,,,
okay,,proceeding ahead,,eary july he said SC again send notice to send more documents for verification,,,see louise wenever verification is dne ur file procedure is strted right frm dat point SC had left,,meaning time is saved,,now see its almost end of july n no replies,, ??? ???
dey say no mre documents needed bt giving no answer,,wht shud i think??
u knw SC is not givin any decisions for AEOs,,dono know why??
he said around 14 officers employed for AEO appliactions,,n each day 150 global app,,so u cant panic,,u cant inquir again n again,,,he said he pushing deptt constantly for decision bt deptt is as such not answering,,,dis s my story line,,
m toooooooooooooooooooooo worried :-[

what u guys think???? guess dear now u ll b able to understand??? :D :D

Louise-01

May 26, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks bugs bunny, for the translation ;) ;D

In our confirmation SC wrote that a Foreign Worker Officer will contact our future employer.
Has someone called your employer in the meantime?
That's where we are waiting for because that proves that they are working on it!
You've had a lot of reactions from SC so that proves they are working on your application, we only got the letter with the confirmation that they got our AEO application...
There's a Dutch visa office working for us, they help us fill out the forms for the real SW application when it's needed.
They said that all the info our future employer has send to SC was complete so we hope there won't be any problems with that.

So, you are going to work and live in Burnaby?
Nice, I've got an aunt living there and we've been there several times.

Hope you hear from SC soon,

regards,
Louise!

xnista

Oct 31, 2009
Dubai
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Cour.d 27/06/11
Doc's Request.
Rec.vd 29/06/11
Nomination.....
Cc 18/07/11
AOR Received.
PER 02/09/11
IELTS Request
19/03/11
File Transfer...
RBVO 23/09/11 - CIC asked update 08/08/12 within 60 days
Med's Request
Update was sent by mid Jan 2013
Med's Done....
Request July 29, done Aug 1, sent Aug 6 online, receipt confirmed Aug 9
Interview........
28/05/2013 called for 13/06/2013
Passport Req..
11/11/2013
VISA ISSUED...
27/11/2013
LANDED..........
25/12/2013 Christmas Eve
bugs bunny,

You are our hero member, as you are the only applicant from Jan. I really hope you get a positive opinion, and as soon as possible. But at the same time your file needed more docs two times which means a part of delay was from your employer side. I wish there were another member of who was from Jan to add some of her or his valuable experienced ups and downs.
It is strange in Jan alone minimum 15 x 150 = 2,250 applicant are there and how come none is in this forum to share some news.
Thanks a lot for your information. We really appreciate your bugs bunny way of information, no matter how difficult to read :))

bugs bunny

Jul 21, 2010
hey louise n nista thnxx 4 ur valuable comments n reactions,,, :)

because of recession unemployment has increased,,n dat results in verifications,,also some cases regarding fake employers n all due to wich SC getting strict,,u knw smething its better before hand to understand ur duties n experience under ur NOC otherwise later in CIO or CIC one may face awkwardness,,coz ur country's visa office will also scan ur duties n job offered in details,,
rather w8ting dat long n getting an answer dat ur job duties dont match in final stage of immigration one shud apply wid gr8 awareness,,

so ds s wat it matters!!! :)

m too surprised dat no one frm January :eek:,,also ive neither read any approval or refusal till now,,surprising,,u guys having any latest info???
dono understand how immigration wud be handled n in how much time ahead,,coz starting is so slow ???,,,

anywaz one shud b +ve,,, ;D

n i pray 2 god for every1's successful immigration n dat to sooner,,, :D :)

all u guys juzz be positive okay,,n keep posting substancial infos,,

god bless all!!!