+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Latest CAIPS / GCMS notes forms and how to order?

Fsasamir

Star Member
Mar 25, 2015
Visa Office......
Paris
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Med's Request
Med's Done....
nekeol said:
chk in the same forum my early posts
I am very surprised but I received PPR email today requesting to send my passports to VAC Office for visa. I am stunned!

It happened after the review of my GCMS notes I placed long CSE where I asked them to clarify when I am going to receive my PPR if my medicals would be expired in less than 6months considering that neither security nor criminal checks were initiated.

kuskus

Champion Member
Jun 17, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Fsasamir said:
I am very surprised but I received PPR email today requesting to send my passports to VAC Office for visa. I am stunned!

It happened after the review of my GCMS notes I placed long CSE where I asked them to clarify when I am going to receive my PPR if my medicals would be expired in less than 6months considering that neither security nor criminal checks were initiated.
Interesting! Let me get this straight, your GCMS notes reflects that security and criminal checks were not started, yet you got PPR?

Fsasamir

Star Member
Mar 25, 2015
Visa Office......
Paris
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Med's Request
Med's Done....
kuskus said:
Interesting! Let me get this straight, your GCMS notes reflects that security and criminal checks were not started, yet you got PPR?
Yes, exactly. You understood correctly and I still do not understand how it can happen. The only conclusion that I can make is that GCMS notes may not always reflect reality. My security and criminal checks were supposed to be finalized logically by this time and that was my initial expectation but everything got ruined when I received my GCMS notes saying that my security and criminality checks were not initiated so far. The only thing which showed "passed" was eligibility check confirmed in Sep and transfer of my file to more senior immigration officer.

kuskus

Champion Member
Jun 17, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Fsasamir said:
Yes, exactly. You understood correctly and I still do not understand how it can happen. The only conclusion that I can make is that GCMS notes may not always reflect reality. My security and criminal checks were supposed to be finalized logically by this time and that was my initial expectation but everything got ruined when I received my GCMS notes saying that my security and criminality checks were not initiated so far. The only thing which showed "passed" was eligibility check confirmed in Sep and transfer of my file to more senior immigration officer.
This sheds a whole new light on GCMS notes.

Congrats!

Aace

Star Member
Jul 30, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12th Dec 2014
Nomination.....
PER 3rd March
AOR Received.
26TH AUG.2015 ( we started processing your app. on March 24th, 2015)
Passport Req..
1st September 2016
VISA ISSUED...
9th September 2016
LANDED..........
25th December 2016
pls note that the information in GCMS notes is one month old..... so in the last one month they might have done your security and criminality checks :)
Congrats!!!

Fsasamir

Star Member
Mar 25, 2015
Visa Office......
Paris
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Aace said:
pls note that the information in GCMS notes is one month old..... so in the last one month they might have done your security and criminality checks :)
Congrats!!!
Thank you, I understand that they may finalize my security and criminality checks within last month but in that case one month GCMS notes should show security and criminality checks as blank since they started. In my case it is clearly written "not started" for the both of them.

It makes me think that they must update security tick and criminality tick manually in the system then it gets updated in our GCMS notes. If anyone forgets to do that GCMS may not show clear picture. Before I thought it was automated process when application is forwarded to security and criminality check by visa officer then it automatically reflects as a log in GCMS system. Now, it turns to be not always like this.

My security and criminality checks are over but there is no single sign of it in GCMS report.

depeshn

Star Member
May 3, 2013
Hi Guys,

I have applied for PR of my wife. Can I request for GCMS notes for her file? Do I need to get an authorization from her to get it?

Thanks,
Dep

nandanlubes

Aug 1, 2015
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
CVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-12-2014
Nomination.....
23-02-2015
AOR Received.
24-03-2015
Med's Request
Waiting....
LANDED..........
Still In Dreams....!
Dear Seniors,

My Eligibility is passed.

But in OTHER REQS Section
Under VERIFICATION

A whole page is blank.................

What does this mean?

Please explain...I am tensed....

Thanks for your early reply....

Sandeep.

nekeol

Champion Member
Nov 7, 2012
Waterloo region, Ontario
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London/Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
1111 Accountant
App. Filed.......
25/9/2011
Doc's Request.
21/11/12
Nomination.....
Not Applicable
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application
Med's Request
19/12/2013, after BGC
Med's Done....
7/1/2014
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
02/02/2014 - DM 11/2/14
VISA ISSUED...
14/02/2014
LANDED..........
Alhamdolillah Landed July 2014/Citizenship Applied in JAN 2018
nandanlubes said:
Dear Seniors,

My Eligibility is passed.

But in OTHER REQS Section
Under VERIFICATION

A whole page is blank.................

What does this mean?

Please explain...I am tensed....

Thanks for your early reply....

Sandeep.
they hide information related to verification from u.
U don't worry if u r clear then ur verification must be clear

nekeol

Champion Member
Nov 7, 2012
Waterloo region, Ontario
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London/Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
1111 Accountant
App. Filed.......
25/9/2011
Doc's Request.
21/11/12
Nomination.....
Not Applicable
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application
Med's Request
19/12/2013, after BGC
Med's Done....
7/1/2014
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
02/02/2014 - DM 11/2/14
VISA ISSUED...
14/02/2014
LANDED..........
Alhamdolillah Landed July 2014/Citizenship Applied in JAN 2018
depeshn said:
Hi Guys,

I have applied for PR of my wife. Can I request for GCMS notes for her file? Do I need to get an authorization from her to get it?

Thanks,
Dep
yes
And yes

zkr0911

Star Member
Sep 8, 2014
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-09-2014
Doc's Request.
Photoresubmission request 9th feb 2015
Nomination.....
08-01-2015
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
I want to apply for GCMS NOTES, using visafile.info. on there pay pal my country is not included. They have mentioned that in countries where pay pal isn't accepting g we can. Use credit card, but credit card option is not accessible. Can anyone send me the link of credit card option. If I do western union, what would be the name of person and city as this is needed.
The fee is IN CAD or USD

vedette

Jul 21, 2015
zkr0911 said:
I want to apply for GCMS NOTES, using visafile.info. on there pay pal my country is not included. They have mentioned that in countries where pay pal isn't accepting g we can. Use credit card, but credit card option is not accessible. Can anyone send me the link of credit card option. If I do western union, what would be the name of person and city as this is needed.
The fee is IN CAD or USD
Zkr my friend there is a option in the main page of the website 'new payment option' please click and use your debit visa card for the payment. Fee in Canadian Dollar that is 30 Canadian Dollar. Apply with confidence as i have personally used it and paid through debit card.

You can pay through credit card as well but then bank limitation etc etc. Western union will cost you more and its slow as well.

Always available to help you InshaALLAH.

zkr0911

Star Member
Sep 8, 2014
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-09-2014
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
08-01-2015
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
vedette said:
Zkr my friend there is a option in the main page of the website 'new payment option' please click and use your debit visa card for the payment. Fee in Canadian Dollar that is 30 Canadian Dollar. Apply with confidence as i have personally used it and paid through debit card.

You can pay through credit card as well but then bank limitation etc etc. Western union will cost you more and its slow as well.

Always available to help you InshaALLAH.
Thanks for ur kind words but nothing is happening when I click an orange circle on top right of main page written NEW PAYMENT METHODS AVAILABLE

stelimeli

Dec 27, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Bucharest
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-11-2014
Doc's Request.
12-05-2015
Nomination.....
11-03-2015
Med's Request
16-02-2016
Med's Done....
23-02-2016
Passport Req..
22-03-2016
zkr0911 said:
Thanks for ur kind words but nothing is happening when I click an orange circle on top right of main page written NEW PAYMENT METHODS AVAILABLE
Use this link, go to bottom of the page, there is a blue buttons, when u click Pay by credit card it appears a little window where u have to enter your credit card details: http://www.visafile.info/standard/

zkr0911

Star Member
Sep 8, 2014
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-09-2014
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
08-01-2015
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
stelimeli said:
Use this link, go to bottom of the page, there is a blue buttons, when u click Pay by credit card it appears a little window where u have to enter your credit card details: http://www.visafile.info/standard/

[/quote

I found this forum always helpful . Thanks & +1 for yoy