+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Latest CAIPS / GCMS notes forms and how to order?

HANY2012

Star Member
Jan 24, 2012
cocknbull said:
Dear All!

I am here after a long time but I want to share some vital info about CAIPs / GCMS notes as I have ordered it 3 times myself.

1) First of all whenever you order CAIPS / GCMS your visa office gets informed and it is noted in the same notes and you can see this entry in next notes in incoming correspondence but there are no adverse affects and you can order as many times as you like.

2) Some info can be hidden or omitted from your notes as it is according to their act that some info is exempted from release under access of information act 16(1)(c) or 15(1) or 19(1) etc.. So whenever you get CAIPS / GCMS email or letter first check if they have talked about any act like 15(1) or 16(1)(c) etc and if it is so then it is for sure that some info can be omitted or hidden from your notes and you can observe a whitener be placed on some parts of notes.

I have seen for people whose job verification was done and who had concerns about their files received this kind of GCMS email

"The processing of your request is now complete and I am pleased to enclose the documents requested. Certain information qualifies for exemption pursuant to section(s) 16(1)(c) injurious to the enforcement of any law of Canada or a province or the conduct of lawful investigations, 15(1) International affairs and defence of the Access to Information Act."

It was interesting to see that in first GCMS notes before verification of job all the concerns were hidden under section 16(1)(C) and 15(1) and once the job verification was done then in next notes they have uncovered the concerns . So if you receive email like above be prepared they have concerns about your file which they are hiding.

I hope the above helps people in sorting out CAIPS / GCMS.

Thank you all for reading this............
Dear cocknbull

thank your for this infromation but i want to ask you about the letter which i reicved it from them.they mention if i have complain i should notify them through 60 days .can you tell me this gernal reply and if i have complain i should sent email to them or london visa office

hany

cocknbull

Champion Member
Jan 20, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
HANY2012 said:
Dear cocknbull

thank your for this infromation but i want to ask you about the letter which i reicved it from them.they mention if i have complain i should notify them through 60 days .can you tell me this gernal reply and if i have complain i should sent email to them or london visa office

hany
Hi!

If you are talking about complaint against ATIP authorities who send us CAIPS / GCMS then yes they give us the right to complain against them within 60 days period of receiving CIAPS / GCMS notes.

Did you have any problems or issues regarding information in CAIPS / GCMS notes ?

If yes you can complain to Information commissioner

The complaint form can be retrieved at:

http://www.oic-ci.gc.ca/eng/lc-cj-logde-complaint-deposer-plainte.aspx

How do I complain?

If you wish to lodge a formal complaint under the Access to Information Act, please write to:

The Information Commissioner of Canada
Place de Ville, Tower B
112 Kent Street, 7th Floor
Ottawa, Ontario K1A 1H3
Canada

When may I complain?

You may complain to the Office within 60 days of receiving your answer from the federal institution in question for reasons such as:

you believe you were improperly denied the information you requested;
the answer to your request is taking too long;
the fees are too high;
you have not received the information in your official language of choice; or
you become aware that other grounds for the complaint exist.

HANY2012

Star Member
Jan 24, 2012
cocknbull said:
Hi!

If you are talking about complaint against ATIP authorities who send us CAIPS / GCMS then yes they give us the right to complain against them within 60 days period of receiving CIAPS / GCMS notes.

Did you have any problems or issues regarding information in CAIPS / GCMS notes ?

If yes you can complain to Information commissioner

The complaint form can be retrieved at:

http://www.oic-ci.gc.ca/eng/lc-cj-logde-complaint-deposer-plainte.aspx

How do I complain?

If you wish to lodge a formal complaint under the Access to Information Act, please write to:

The Information Commissioner of Canada
Place de Ville, Tower B
112 Kent Street, 7th Floor
Ottawa, Ontario K1A 1H3
Canada

When may I complain?

You may complain to the Office within 60 days of receiving your answer from the federal institution in question for reasons such as:

you believe you were improperly denied the information you requested;
the answer to your request is taking too long;
the fees are too high;
you have not received the information in your official language of choice; or
you become aware that other grounds for the complaint exist.
Dear cocknbull,thank you for your quick reply to me but I want to ask you the file which they send to me not giving me any reason behind the delay of send the medical form untill date since passed the selection stage and i am in process since 11/1/2012 and they mention in the file pa put away which I am not understand what is meaning of that.

chigwell1779

May 12, 2012
chandigarh
Category........
Visa Office......
ndvo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
june 2010
Doc's Request.
oct2010
AOR Received.
jan2011
IELTS Request
with full documentation
Med's Request
july 2013
Med's Done....
aug 2013
Interview........
DECISION MADE ON 24 MAR 2014
VISA ISSUED...
by the grace of almighty waheguru. received passports on 31march2014
hi cocknbull&to all the senior member of this forum,need guidance and advice on my gcms notes.
i recieved gcms notes today
NOTE 1(UPDATED DATE 2012/05/31)
ECU - PLS REQUEST THE FOLLOWING;PPTs:(current)*2,expired PPTs,MEDS*2,RPRF*2 -------
PA has obtained sufficient points to satisfy me that he/she will be able to become economically established in canada.I am satisfied that the points awarded to the applicant adequently reflect the applicant's ablity to settle in canada.CRIM PASSED*2,Indian Police Clearance Cert rec'd for PA&SPOUSE.
Foriegn Travel=UK for spouse,P/c rec'd,no concern.
Copies of PPT pages reviewed=no concerns.
Personal history reviewed=no concern
NOTE 2(UPDATE DATE 2012/03/22)
PREPARATION REVIEW COMPLETE FOSS CHECK DONE.
processing fee paid for all
ielts on file verified online
photo on TRF identical
Work Experience:documents appear genuine
Education:documents appear genuine
Civil Documents on the file:appear genuine on file
Complaints Indian PCCs*2 on file:nothing adverse
UK PCC for spouse on file:nothing adverse
Pending:Medicals-RPRF*2-CRIM-ORIGINAL PPTS
FILE FORWARD FOR OFFICER REVIEW.

coolguy2010

VIP Member
Jun 28, 2010
UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
London to Paris
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-05-2010
Doc's Request.
23-10-2010
Nomination.....
09-06-2011
AOR Received.
09-06-2011
IELTS Request
6 Band
File Transfer...
01-03-2013
Med's Request
01-03-2013
Med's Done....
30-03-2013
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
20-05-2013
VISA ISSUED...
29-05-2013
LANDED..........
06-08-2013
hi chigwell,

How did you ordered CAIPS...?

chigwell1779

May 12, 2012
chandigarh
Category........
Visa Office......
ndvo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
june 2010
Doc's Request.
oct2010
AOR Received.
jan2011
IELTS Request
with full documentation
Med's Request
july 2013
Med's Done....
aug 2013
Interview........
DECISION MADE ON 24 MAR 2014
VISA ISSUED...
by the grace of almighty waheguru. received passports on 31march2014
through my brother& he applied on 3 or 4th of this months,recieved gcms through email today

munir.ladha

Star Member
Apr 8, 2011
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-03-2010
Doc's Request.
14-06-2011
AOR Received.
30-06-2011
IELTS Request
30-06-2011
File Transfer...
27-04-2010
Med's Request
09-11-2012
Med's Done....
26-11-2012
Interview........
suppose waived
Passport Req..
Passport, PCC, RPRF DD sent on 13-12-2012
VISA ISSUED...
With God's grace visa and landing papers received on 5th Feb 2013.
LANDED..........
with Gods' s grace landed on May 7 2013.
cocknbull said:
Dear All!

I am here after a long time but I want to share some vital info about CAIPs / GCMS notes as I have ordered it 3 times myself.

1) First of all whenever you order CAIPS / GCMS your visa office gets informed and it is noted in the same notes and you can see this entry in next notes in incoming correspondence but there are no adverse affects and you can order as many times as you like.

having read your above post I checked the email in which I got caips notes and found 15(1) international affairs and defense of the Access to Information act is mentioned.

On further minutely checking the caips notes found-
CRIM passes X 2
however there is space before Crim, means sufficient space for more alphabets and importantly the C is little chipped.

Having said the above, later in the notes Sec crim for both applicants is 1.

PS- I have travelled to UK twice, could be the 15(1) act is related to that??

Do let us know which part of the notes you have observed 'whitener marks'.

thanks
M

coolguy2010

VIP Member
Jun 28, 2010
UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
London to Paris
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-05-2010
Doc's Request.
23-10-2010
Nomination.....
09-06-2011
AOR Received.
09-06-2011
IELTS Request
6 Band
File Transfer...
01-03-2013
Med's Request
01-03-2013
Med's Done....
30-03-2013
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
20-05-2013
VISA ISSUED...
29-05-2013
LANDED..........
06-08-2013
Can I apply directly with reasonable fees.....?.

chigwell1779 said:
through my brother& he applied on 3 or 4th of this months,recieved gcms through email today

Icy Canada

Star Member
May 22, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-05-2011
Doc's Request.
Sent with Application
AOR Received.
12-07-2011
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
12-08-2011 In Process: 14-06-2012
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Interview........
Waived (Expected)
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Hi I have applied for CAIPS/GCMS notes on June 04 2012 and to date I havent recieved the information. Just wanted to confirm if my friend (who is Canadian PR holder) has sent the documents on correct email address. The email address is atip-aiprp@cic.gc.ca.

All he got was a standard reply that they have received the request...

Thank you for contacting the Access to Information and Privacy (ATIP) Division at the Department of Citizenship and Immigration Canada.

This email is to confirm receipt of your inquiry.

Please note that you will only receive a response from the ATIP-AIPRP mailbox if your inquiry is in regards to an Access to Information request, a Privacy request, or an ATIP-related matter.

If you are seeking information on citizenship or immigration programs, please contact the CIC National Call Center at 1-888-242-2100 or visit the CIC website: www.cic.gc.ca<http://www.cic.gc.ca>.

CocknBull and other members, please suggest that when can I get the requested information.

Icy Canada

Star Member
May 22, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-05-2011
Doc's Request.
Sent with Application
AOR Received.
12-07-2011
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
12-08-2011 In Process: 14-06-2012
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Interview........
Waived (Expected)
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Following documents were sent to them;

•PR Card
•Financial Statement
•IMM5475E Form
•IMM5563E Form
•Reciept of Payment

Did I miss anything?

ovais

Champion Member
Sep 12, 2011
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-08-2011
AOR Received.
PER 16-11-2011
Med's Request
12-12-12
Med's Done....
20-12-12
Passport Req..
PPR1 03-04-13 DM 22-04-13 PPR2 02-05-2013
VISA ISSUED...
14-05-13
LANDED..........
November 1, 2013
i used caipsfilecheck.com for the gettin my file. i applied on the 26 of may n still i havent recieved it. though they have given me 3rd of july as tentative date.
my question
1. does anyone here has used this site for CAIPS
2. are they genuine

regards

cocknbull

Champion Member
Jan 20, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
HANY2012 said:
Dear cocknbull,thank you for your quick reply to me but I want to ask you the file which they send to me not giving me any reason behind the delay of send the medical form untill date since passed the selection stage and i am in process since 11/1/2012 and they mention in the file pa put away which I am not understand what is meaning of that.
Hi there!

I am really sorry for late reply. ATIP is nothing to do with processing of your file. Do you understand that? This complaint form is to do with ATIP authorities which send us CAIPS / GCMS notes i-e if you don't get full information about your file or if you think they mistakenly withheld some info about your file.

Regarding why you are not getting your medicals is to do with your visa office and not ATIP authorities. You need to email your visa office and ask them why your medicals are delayed. Many people are in process for long. Hopefully you will get medicals eventually. Good luck....

Thanks

cocknbull

Champion Member
Jan 20, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
chigwell1779 said:
hi cocknbull&to all the senior member of this forum,need guidance and advice on my gcms notes.
i recieved gcms notes today
NOTE 1(UPDATED DATE 2012/05/31)
ECU - PLS REQUEST THE FOLLOWING;PPTs:(current)*2,expired PPTs,MEDS*2,RPRF*2 -------
PA has obtained sufficient points to satisfy me that he/she will be able to become economically established in canada.I am satisfied that the points awarded to the applicant adequently reflect the applicant's ablity to settle in canada.CRIM PASSED*2,Indian Police Clearance Cert rec'd for PA&SPOUSE.
Foriegn Travel=UK for spouse,P/c rec'd,no concern.
Copies of PPT pages reviewed=no concerns.
Personal history reviewed=no concern
NOTE 2(UPDATE DATE 2012/03/22)
PREPARATION REVIEW COMPLETE FOSS CHECK DONE.
processing fee paid for all
ielts on file verified online
photo on TRF identical
Work Experience:documents appear genuine
Education:documents appear genuine
Civil Documents on the file:appear genuine on file
Complaints Indian PCCs*2 on file:nothing adverse
UK PCC for spouse on file:nothing adverse
Pending:Medicals-RPRF*2-CRIM-ORIGINAL PPTS
FILE FORWARD FOR OFFICER REVIEW.
Everything looks perfect for you and 99% chances are you will get medicals soon.. You only need a final review by an officer / ECU for the medicals to be issued. Good luck...Thanks

cocknbull

Champion Member
Jan 20, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Icy Canada said:
Hi I have applied for CAIPS/GCMS notes on June 04 2012 and to date I havent recieved the information. Just wanted to confirm if my friend (who is Canadian PR holder) has sent the documents on correct email address. The email address is atip-aiprp @ cic.gc.ca.

All he got was a standard reply that they have received the request...

Thank you for contacting the Access to Information and Privacy (ATIP) Division at the Department of Citizenship and Immigration Canada.

This email is to confirm receipt of your inquiry.

Please note that you will only receive a response from the ATIP-AIPRP mailbox if your inquiry is in regards to an Access to Information request, a Privacy request, or an ATIP-related matter.

If you are seeking information on citizenship or immigration programs, please contact the CIC National Call Center at 1-888-242-2100 or visit the CIC website: www.cic.gc.ca<http://www.cic.gc.ca>.

CocknBull and other members, please suggest that when can I get the requested information.
Yes email address is correct. You should get notes on 3 july 2012 most probably. Remember whenever you order notes always ask them at same email address after 4-5 days of applying to give you request number and approximate date when you will receive the notes. You can even ask your friend now to email them at same email address and provide your details like date of birth, full name, file no and ask them to give him request no and date when he will get notes. Most probably 3 july 2012 he will get it.

Thanks

cocknbull

Champion Member
Jan 20, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Icy Canada said:
Following documents were sent to them;

•PR Card
•Financial Statement
•IMM5475E Form
•IMM5563E Form
•Reciept of Payment

Did I miss anything?
Yes perfect. Nothing is missing. By financial statement do you mean bank statement ? If yes everything is perfect. Expect notes on 3 july 2012 as I said in above post. Thanks