+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

late entry to the college after tthe due date

Aashish Batta

Dec 16, 2012
hi,

just want to know my course starts on 2nd jan 13 and classes on 7th jan 13 in toronto...

i would like to enter canada on 8th, but my consultant says it might be a problem at the immigration, i might be deported from canada on late entry on a student permit...is it so????

pls advice????

rohit53

Nov 15, 2012
Hyderabad
Visa Office......
University
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-11-2012
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
20-11-2012
VISA ISSUED...
06-12-2012
LANDED..........
31-12-2012
Get a letter from a college official saying that you are allowed to join the college till so and so date. Even a print-out of an email conversation would work, i guess!

vimalind

Aug 2, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Aashish Batta said:
hi,

just want to know my course starts on 2nd jan 13 and classes on 7th jan 13 in toronto...

i would like to enter canada on 8th, but my consultant says it might be a problem at the immigration, i might be deported from canada on late entry on a student permit...is it so????

pls advice????
Inform college first that your arrival date and Date of joining, once they agree. take the communication email print out along with you while POE. usually u wont get any trouble. but for the safer side have the paper copy of communication with university reply.

You wont get any issue or deport until you've valid passport and good communication with proposed university. 8)

jay031

Star Member
Nov 3, 2011
Aashish Batta said:
hi,

pls advice????

No, it will not be a problem at all.