+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Last name issue in renewed PR

emadg

Aug 22, 2008
I have got my PRs renewed but my wife PR they put one name of her middle name together with her last name for example: MARY SMITH PETER JOHN LUKE all our documents including the passport and the previous expired PR her last name is LUKE and given name is MARY SMITH PETER JOHN so instead to write in first line in PR LUKE and in second line: MARY SMITH PETER JOHN they put in first line JOHN LUKE and in second line : MARY SMITH PETER. my question does this mistake need to be corrected? does this mistake cause any problem during travel from and to Canada? thank you

steaky

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Since your wife is traveling domestically (within Canada), all she need is one photo ID. It can be her passport or PR card.

emadg

Aug 22, 2008
Since your wife is traveling domestically (within Canada), all she need is one photo ID. It can be her passport or PR card.
thank you for your answer but what i meant from and to Canada is to travel from Canada to my home country and from my home country to Canada . we travelled a lot inside Canada and we know that PR is not needed .