+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Language test for Quebec immigration

wanijkesv

Feb 26, 2023
Hello everyone,
I'm currently preparing my application to immigrate to Quebec and I have a question about the language tests that are required. The test center for French language in my city only offers TEF Canada but gives us the choice of the parts of the tests we want to take. From what I understand, Quebec mainly considers oral comprehension and expression, so can I pass the TEF Canada only for these two sections are do I have to do all four ?

vision2011

Star Member
Jul 4, 2012
Hello everyone,
I'm currently preparing my application to immigrate to Quebec and I have a question about the language tests that are required. The test center for French language in my city only offers TEF Canada but gives us the choice of the parts of the tests we want to take. From what I understand, Quebec mainly considers oral comprehension and expression, so can I pass the TEF Canada only for these two sections are do I have to do all four ?
https://www.quebec.ca/immigration/programmes-immigration/programme-experience-quebecoise/conditions-selection/connaissance-francais

wanijkesv

Feb 26, 2023
Hello everyone,
I'm currently preparing my application to immigrate to Quebec and I have a question about the language tests that are required. The test center for French omegle language in my city only offers TEF Canada but gives us the choice of the parts of the tests we want to take. From what I understand, Quebec mainly considers oral comprehension and expression, so can I pass the TEF Canada only for these two sections are do I have to do all four ?
I got this,..