+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

language test for citizenship application .

canadaman2012

Star Member
Aug 16, 2012
I become permanent resident through canadian experience class , I had already applied citizenship , my wife has bachelors degree in my back home she was landed with me . some one told me she can equivalant her certificatein canada so she dont need to give language exam to apply citizen . any one has any idea about it , can you please share your experience, who can equivalant or where I can equivalant her certificate . it will be appreciated .

thank you very much .

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

I become permanent resident through canadian experience class , I had already applied citizenship , my wife has bachelors degree in my back home she was landed with me . some one told me she can equivalant her certificatein canada so she dont need to give language exam to apply citizen . any one has any idea about it , can you please share your experience, who can equivalant or where I can equivalant her certificate . it will be appreciated .

thank you very much .
1. She would have to submit her marks/degree with a statement from the school that the medium of instruction was in English/French/