+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Language proof for citizenship

musabalta

Jan 14, 2019
Hello everyone, I have a question for you.

I am going to apply for citizenship in May, and I want to ask you a question. I got an EAP course (Level 4-5-6-7) from George Brown College until Level 8, but could not finish the course that's why I do not have a diploma, but I have a transcript of that (attached to this message). With this transcript, can I apply for citizenship? Is this acceptable?

The transcript URL is here => Official Student Transcript

Thank you.

forw.jane

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2019

I am going to apply for citizenship in May, and I want to ask you a question. I got an EAP course (Level 4-5-6-7) from George Brown College until Level 8, but could not finish the course that's why I do not have a diploma, but I have a transcript of that (attached to this message). With this transcript, can I apply for citizenship? Is this acceptable?

Thank you.
  1. A degree, diploma, certificate or official transcripts from a secondary or post-secondary education program showing you studied in English or French, in Canada or abroad.
Based on the above it should work.

Znkdgn

Jul 26, 2021

Thank you.
I have the same problem. I am about to apply for citizenship online but I didn't complete my all program so I don't have any diploma but the transcript, so is there any news, upgrade about your process?

musabalta

Jan 14, 2019
I have the same problem. I am about to apply for citizenship online but I didn't complete my all program so I don't have any diploma but the transcript, so is there any news, upgrade about your process?
My process did not start yet, but I discussed it with our MP and they asked Immigration Office and got an answer that it would be approved.

Reactions: rainydayincanada