+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Language evidence (what does this mean)

world

Star Member
Feb 26, 2011
What does this mean

Proof of completion of secondary or post-secondary education in French or English includes:
◦A diploma or transcripts from a secondary or post-secondary school indicating the successful completion of a program, in Canada or abroad. or
◦A diploma or certificate from a secondary or post-secondary school indicating successful graduation, in Canada or abroad

I have my Bachelors degree from abroad, is that enough for language evidence or not .

Thank you.

drakeferna

Mar 28, 2013
Was English/French the instruction language of your undergraduate institution? If yes, it will likely suffice the need. If not, then no.

world said:
What does this mean

Proof of completion of secondary or post-secondary education in French or English includes:
◦A diploma or transcripts from a secondary or post-secondary school indicating the successful completion of a program, in Canada or abroad. or
◦A diploma or certificate from a secondary or post-secondary school indicating successful graduation, in Canada or abroad

I have my Bachelors degree from abroad, is that enough for language evidence or not .

Thank you.