+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

landing

poireau

Mar 13, 2007
I am actually landing in a weeks time, from the U.S, by flight.I would like to know from those who came from the U.S. if you can how you left, and if you have to go through U.S immigration at the airport, or just have to deal with the airline and show them your passport and the Canadian Visa stamp on it.
I would appreciate a response please.
poireau

Noy

Star Member
Aug 15, 2006
poireau said:
I am actually landing in a weeks time, from the U.S, by flight.I would like to know from those who came from the U.S. if you can how you left, and if you have to go through U.S immigration at the airport, or just have to deal with the airline and show them your passport and the Canadian Visa stamp on it.
I would appreciate a response please.
poireau
If you got an e-ticket and you're a US citizen, you just have to go to the computer kiosk and get your boarding pass. If you're not a US citizen you need the assistance of an airline crew. Sometimes, US immigration will be behind the airline crew if they needed assistance. Then, security check, again they check for your passport and you'll be directed to the waiting area for your flight. Have a safe trip and goodluck.